Bowtech Assassin vs Diamond Outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowtech Assassin vs Diamond Outlaw

Is it me, or do both of these feel and handle the same?

I've shot both and think they feel the same.

They are made side by side!

Comment

exact same bow basically lol only difference between the 2 is you have single vs binary cams. a little better arrow flight and less noise will come from the assassin but to the buyer is that really worth 200$ more to spend on the assassin?

Comment

The Assassin has a little shorter ATA, but I thought the price difference was only about $50.00

Comment

Hunter's Friend has Bowtech for $599 and Diamond for $499.

I did see where Cabela's up the price of the Diamond to $549, which I call BS on.

I've never noticed it was the cams that are the difference.

Comment

2 really nice bows for sure.

Comment

There are a few changes on the 2012 Assassin including a much better stabilizer. I understand the 12's have gone up to $649 while the Outlaw remains at $499.

Comment

I was looking at Bowtech & Diamond website. The assassin listed at $599.00 and the Diamond Outlaw was listed at $549.00

Comment

Originally posted by All Star View Post
                  There are a few changes on the 2012 Assassin including a much better stabilizer. I understand the 12's have gone up to $649 while the Outlaw remains at $499.
                  Yep. I see where Bowtech has taken the MSRP of the Assassin off their website???

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                    Yep. I see where Bowtech has taken the MSRP of the Assassin off their website???

Just went to Diamonds' site and saw MSRP $549

Well, I guess it makes sense they've gone up in price. Cabela's couldn't keep the Outlaw on the floor.

Comment

My dad has an outlaw and I have an assassin. We both talk crud to eachother bout which one is better not too much difference. Pretty much same IBO, but diff cams. If course the assassin has binary cams (which I like better) and the outlaw has a single cam. I've shot his outlaw and it did feel different. I personally didn't like the outlaws feel but my dad loves it. Either way- their both from bowtech, so youll know your getting the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
                        My dad has an outlaw and I have an assassin. We both talk crud to eachother bout which one is better not too much difference. Pretty much same IBO, but diff cams. If course the assassin has binary cams (which I like better) and the outlaw has a single cam. I've shot his outlaw and it did feel different. I personally didn't like the outlaws feel but my dad loves it. Either way- their both from bowtech, so youll know your getting the best!

Comment

Working...
                        X