No announcement yet.

Best movie line.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U chasin somebody sheriff? Someone chasin u? Ain't nobody chasin me boy!

Comment

You gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?

Comment

Originally posted by 10mmWendell View Post
        "Fill your hands, you son of a b****!" Rooster Cogburn
        Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Cam-Mac View Post
          "I found myself driving past convenience stores... that weren't on the way home."

-H.I. Raising Arizona
          Son, do you realize you got a panty on your head?

Comment

I don't know man, that sounds like a lot of work - Stiffler

Comment

Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by 10mmWendell View Post
                "Fill your hands, you son of a b****!" Rooster Cogburn
                Best ever!!

Comment

“Now I want you to remember that no ******* ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb ******* die for his country.” – Patton (1970)

Comment

I like to picture Jesus as a figure skater. He wears like a white outfit, and He does interpretive ice dances of my life's journey.

Cal Naughton Jr- Talladega Nights

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      "A man that won't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough" Gus McCrae-Lonesome Dove
                      The the best character in one of the best movies. A great line.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTING_COACH View Post
                        "Dammit, Woodrow, it aint dying I'm talking about . . . it's LIVIN" - Augustus McRae

". . . The fact that you've got replica written down the side of your gun. And the fact that I have Desert Eagle five point O, written on the side of mine . . ." - Snatch

"Men are gonna get killed here today, Sue. And I gonna kill em" - Charlie Waite, Open Range
                        Two of my favorite movies. Lonesome Dove and Snatch, lol very different but great.

Lots of quotes from Snatch.

Comment

Mel Gibson in Edge of Darkness:

"You better decide weather you're hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails"

--------

GlenGary Glen Ross -

"We’re adding a little something to this month’s sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anybody want to see second prize? . . . Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you’re fired.”

Comment

"You hear that?"
                            "You couldn't hear a dump truck drive though a nitro glycerin plant!"
                            Nation Lampoons Christmas Vacation.

"Oh your a lot brighter than you look"
                            "Oh you shut the hell up"
                            Top Gun.

Comment

"Well, you're not much good to me alive, then, are you?" Snatch

"That ball got out of here in a hurry!" Bull Durham

"You might feel a little pressure." Major Payne (before breaking his wounded buddy's finger in battle)

"Bring out your dead"..."I'm not dead yet"... "Feelin' much better." Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail

"I wanted to walk down the street and have people say, 'there goes Roy Hobbes: the best that ever was.'" The Natural

"Any man that don't wanna get kilt better clear on out the back." Unforgiven

"A man's got to know his limitations." Eastwood in Magnum Force
                              Last edited by tradtiger; 10-16-2013, 12:51 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

Junior, the first thing I'm going to do when we get home is slap your momma. - Sheriff Buford T. Justice

Comment

Working...
                                X