Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you make these up?

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    You guys need to watch more movies. Watch these 3 I've made it half through a few that are worse but didn't list because I never finished them.

3 Headed Shark attack
    Zombeavers
    Nazis at the center of the earth
    No way! I was sure you made these movies up. Wrong!
    Zombeavers 2014
    Nazis at the center of the Earth 2012
    3 headed shark attack 2015
    WOW! Strange but true and all within the last 5 years? Back in the 40-60s I could see terrible movies like these being made but today. What!!!???
    I just thought of the movie Frankenstein's Army I watched awhile back. I liked it because I liked looking at the WWII weapons
    Last edited by texaspacker; 01-09-2018, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
      Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas was unwatchable for me. Just barely edged out Natural Born Killers....but I just recently saw one that shot straight to the top five, still playing in theaters...called Downsizing w/Jason Bateman.
      I agree on Downsizing. Horrible! We saw it Christmas Day and I was sorry we did! But Fear and Loathing?!? Really? Dude, that is classic HST!!

Two of my all time favorites are Fargo and A Clockwork Orange. I must be hanging in the wrong forum.

And I love Waterworld too.

Comment

8mm.........with my parents when I was home from college! I think I left the house after the first 15 minutes.

Comment

Anything with Steven Seagal is bad.. Tom Segura does a pretty good bit on him.

NSFW

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesSeagal · Tom SeguraCompletely Normal℗ 2014 Comedy Dynamics, A Nacelle CompanyReleased on: 2014-03-18Music Publ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA4UZMHTjRA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA4UZMHTjRA[/ame]
          Last edited by -HIC-; 01-09-2018, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazman View Post
            In my defense, I've never seen "Goodfellas." I hope they do bad things to Ray Liotta's character, though.

I love Lonesome Dove, does that excuse me? I mean, it's not as though I admitted to not liking a single John Wayne movie. "Big Jake," "The Cowboys," "The Green Berets," and "The Quiet Man" are all awesome!
            Your assignment for the week is to watch Good Fellas. Every man should have seen this movie.

Comment

" Killdozer", and " Maximum Overdrive"..

Comment

Raising Arizona

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
                  Pulp Fiction.
                  I could not remember Name ...But thats IT so X-2

Thanks

Comment

Snow Piercer...

Comment

Just watched it ... Life on the Line with John Travolta. Its Pretty bad.

Comment

Firefox with clint eastwood

Comment

The Postman

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
                            Raising Arizona
                            Come on Ken! Lines like... I 'll take all your cash and these here huggies please!

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
                              Raising Arizona
                              Must not have got your dip/tet. Gotta have a dip/tet.

Comment

Originally posted by LiftAndShoot View Post
                                Event Horizon comes to mind. So bad.

That’s got to be the most horrid movie made.

Comment

Working...
                                X