No announcement yet.

What do you hoard? And why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charcoal here. Stock up when it's on sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lately-clean oak pallet wood. I was a part of the .22 ammo problem.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
        Charcoal here. Stock up when it's on sale.

Me too. I have probably 20 bags of Kingsford and Big Green Egg in the garage, yet still can't wait for the Memorial Day sales to hoard some more. I also like to stockpile Gary Yamamota 5 inch senkos...

Comment

I read the title aloud to my wife. She asked me to not start a list, she didn't want TBH to crash

I really do have a small problem. I can't seem to throw anything that has any value away. I may need it someday. It doesn't matter that I haven't needed it in 10 years...one of these days I MAY need it

Comment

Arrowheads and artifacts, deer antlers, turkey calls, fishing reels, ammo, welding rods......the list goes on and on

Comment

I was really into hoarding ammo for a long time. Finally stopped when I realized I would never be able to shoot it all.

Comment

Nothing here. Excluding seasonal stuff, if I haven't used it in 6 months it's gone (donated, thrown away, sold, etc).

Comment

Comment

Ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Boxes... our attic is full of empty boxes... Why? I honestly don't know other than you never know when you might need a box to ship something and find the exact size you need in the attic...

Comment

My answers are pretty much the same as have been mentioned.
                        Napkins in the truck for that special time out in the boonies and Mother Nature calls.
                        Ammo because you never know when our nation will be run by liberals and it won't be available at reasonable prices.

Comment

My wife says I'm a knife hoarder lol.

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
                            beer koozies
                            This for me

Comment

Beer. Never know when a hurricanes gonna come through

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                                Keep a box of kleenex in truck at all times along with tp. Truly hoard? Ammo. Cant have enough

I thought this until I had to unload my safe today, and my kids closets LOL... I plan to count the rounds and see how much it all weights. I put the over/under at 350 pounds of ammo. I just kept finding more

Comment

Working...
                                X