X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll get you one of those [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

We got 4.5"+ last night and are now around 15" total on the last 10 days. Nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome...we finally got 2 inches. We've been horrible.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

I would like to get my 11 year old in that country. He has killed some very nice deer, but he has never hunted the brush country. I'm still looking every year just don't want to break the bank LOL!

Comment

We got 3-1/4" inches last night near Catarina. This should help the deer finish out on a high note. Should have another great South Texas season.

Comment

Originally posted by slickfish View Post
              Anyone following this thread happen to hunt any low fence off of fm2687 in Zapata county? Trying to get an idea of what to expect for that area.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk
              I drive that area almost every week...I think it's just like any area in deep south tx. It's all going to depend on how the place was treated, your neighbors hunting ethics & the conditions. It is certainly good country if you get the timing rains.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                I would like to get my 11 year old in that country. He has killed some very nice deer, but he has never hunted the brush country. I'm still looking every year just don't want to break the bank LOL!
                Saw a reasonably priced lease in Webb county on Craigslist San Antonio this morning.

Comment

Was in Zavala County at the lease Saturday. Spent most of the day waiting for it to quit raining and the rest of the day slopping in the mud getting cameras out. It was wet and they got a lot more after we left. Skeeters are about to get bad.

Comment

Mowed around camp and came across this fella feeding off a rat.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
                      Mowed around camp and came across this fella feeding off a rat.

So I guess you like rats?

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                        So I guess you like rats?

The rats won't put me in the hospital

Comment

OK I just secured a lease west of Cotulla (yea I know it is late!) and am in need of a cleaning lady to clean the trailer house for us. Anyone use someone to clean their camp house in that vicinity-Cotulla/Carrizo/Catarina?

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                            OK I just secured a lease west of Cotulla (yea I know it is late!) and am in need of a cleaning lady to clean the trailer house for us. Anyone use someone to clean their camp house in that vicinity-Cotulla/Carrizo/Catarina?

You finally get them ole boys lined out and on a place????

Comment

Check with the property owner or one of the hands that work on the ranch. Plenty of cleaning ladies around there.

Originally posted by bklem View Post

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                                You finally get them ole boys lined out and on a place????

Took me long enough! 3 of us on 4700 acres between Cotulla and Carrizo.

Comment

Working...
                                X