The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    If that RHF was a .750ml that’s far less than I paid for the only bottle I’ve ever seen!
    I've never seen it in any other size.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
      Not a super rare find, but made me smile for $33 out the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      It's a pretty good pour, I generally have an open bottle on hand.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
        Found a bottle of RHF today for $51.99. Also grabbed a Whistle Pig Old World Cask 12yr, interested to see how it is.
        Your doing good when you can find RHF at retail. I picked one up about a month ago for 50$. I see them all the time for 70-100$. I even had a store (crown liqour hwy 59 and 99) offer me a bottle for 250$!! I laughed at him and walked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason85 View Post
          Your doing good when you can find RHF at retail. I picked one up about a month ago for 50$. I see them all the time for 70-100$. I even had a store (crown liqour hwy 59 and 99) offer me a bottle for 250$!! I laughed at him and walked out.
          Yeah, no sense in paying that kind of inflated price, if you're patient, you can find some good stuff at or near retail.

I'm beginning to think that supply is starting to reach demand, seeing more and more of the good stuff on the shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
            Yeah, no sense in paying that kind of inflated price, if you're patient, you can find some good stuff at or near retail.

I'm beginning to think that supply is starting to reach demand, seeing more and more of the good stuff on the shelf.
            yea im hoping of the price kentucky owl will go down! I see it sitting on the shelf everywhere for 190-200$! Its good but it isn't worth that price.

Comment

California is starting to grow on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                California is starting to grow on me.

Dang.. heck of a pick up there! Let me know when you wanna hang out! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                  Dang.. heck of a pick up there! Let me know when you wanna hang out! Lol
                  I wish. It was at a restaurant and we just told them to leave the bottle at the table. It was absolutely fantastic. The tab was too. LoL

Comment

Going to give this one a try. Booker’s Backyard BBQ

Comment

Cracked open my 2017 Michter’s 10. This one is going down way too easy.

Comment

Trip to Beaumont and back with the crazies on I10.. I'll finish off the Friday night with some E Rare!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          I wish. It was at a restaurant and we just told them to leave the bottle at the table. It was absolutely fantastic. The tab was too. LoL
                          Ha! Nice i bet they were very proud of it! I'm glad it was good!

Comment

Grabbed two more

Comment

I have been on a Weller Antique drought the last few months. Totally out of it and need to find another bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                                Grabbed two more

Both are good there!

Comment

Working...
                                X