This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    I first want to say thank you . I had no idea and was just trying to help. I'm heartbroken and disappointed. I'm sorry I brought this drama to TBH but as mentioned above, if anything TBH has shown its love once again. I apologize for this.. B
    Now that you're here. I assume this person contacted you with this affliction?

Comment

I first want to say thank you . I had no idea and was just trying to help. I'm heartbroken and disappointed. I'm sorry I brought this drama to TBH but as mentioned above, if anything TBH has shown its love once again. I apologize for this.. B
      There is nothing to be sorry for Brandon. I am praying for you sir!
      Last edited by Cultured Hick; 03-11-2018, 08:32 PM.

Comment

No apology needed.

Comment

You don’t have anything to apologize for.
          Sorry you got drug through this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cultured Hick View Post
            There is nothing to be sorry for Brandon. I am praying for you sir!
            X2

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              Now that you're here. I assume this person contacted you with this affliction?
              No I haven't heard anything since I questioned the concerns

Comment

Apologize for nothing, Brandon. You're the kind of person that makes this site what it is. Proud you're here.

Comment

Brandon- no need to say a word. You are a caring person that got taken advantage of by a predator. Keep your heart strong and don’t let this change you.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                    Apologize for nothing, Brandon. You're the kind of person that makes this site what it is. Proud you're here.
                    Agree .... and look forward to a hug at Bownanza!

Comment

You're a good man Brandon. I've prayed more in the past three weeks than I ever have and I already pray a lot. There's nothing wrong with that.
                      TBH is still a great place.

Comment

I can’t even fathom what you’re dealing with now internally. I’ll pray for peace and comfort for you, and a restful night of sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                          Ditto

Comment

I don't know much about this situation, but I wanted to echo Mary and Casey's thoughts, in regards to my guy Brandon. It would be a shame if anyone allowed this ordeal to tarnish their image of him. You won't find a more honest, good hearted dude than Brandon. You keep bein you, amigo...those that would take advantage of your good nature will get their's before it's over.

Comment

I agree with everyone else Brandon. You have no need to apologize for anything. You were used as we all were. If I ever find myself in a dire situation I hope I have a friend like you to rely on.

Comment

First off, you have nothing to apologize for.

Second, you have every right to be pizzed.....and no one here can blame you feeling like that. Remember that old sayin' "Karma is a Biatch"

Comment

Working...
                                X