Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    I was expecting LTC and ETH to make a drop due to people shifting funds to BTC, so I did the same. And right on cue LTC is making a run, up over 22% so far this morning.
    Dang it!!! It was under $100 this am. Didn't even pay attention.

Comment

LTC at 134!

Comment

Man, for everyone that is suppose to be careful with certain personal information, it sure sounds like y'all are putting a whole lot of faith in the people wanting all of yours.

Comment

If they want it, they can get it.

Nothing has changed in my opinion.

Comment

Just bought 1000 Ripple...

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
              Can you explain to me, step by step, how you did that? PM me if you like. I am set up on Coinbase so far...

Todd

Comment

Can you elaborate a little more? I know several guys on here have been trying to get their hands on some.

On another note...I'm going to buy 1000ml of Irish Whiskey later today.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                  Can you elaborate a little more? I know several guys on here have been trying to get their hands on some.

I'm ready for that!

Comment

I set up an acct on Bittrex. You have to transfer Bitcoin to your Bittrex wallet and then purchase Ripple from there.

Comment

I set up an acct on Bittrex. You have to transfer Bitcoin to your Bittrex wallet and then purchase Ripple from there.
                      Thx. So Coinbase bitcoin to Bittrex and then buy Ripple?

Comment

Thx. So Coinbase bitcoin to Bittrex and then buy Ripple?
                        Yes sir! It takes a few minutes to show up in Bittrex.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          If they want it, they can get it.

Nothing has changed in my opinion.
                          I guess?

Comment

Yes sir! It takes a few minutes to show up in Bittrex.
                            Sweet...I've only acquired a little ETH and LTC because it was available on Coinbase. I plan on looking into other alt-coins when I get a break from work.

Freakin holidays have my nuts in a vice.

What are everyone's thoughts on Sunday? Will it drive bitcoin thru the roof or drop it off the face of the planet?

Comment

Lumen is another coin to look into...down right now in price so a good time to jump in.

Comment

I know I'm ugly but this id verification is killing me. Uploaded dl and took pic for gdax/coinbase. wont verify

Comment

Working...
                                X