Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like he is going down hill...

Comment

Very cool now and then, you posted this buck on here back then right?

Just looking at his eyes and face you can tell he is ancient like an old dog.

I'm saying 4 or 5 in 2012 so around 9 now my guess. Have you had any pics last few years?

Comment

So, What Would You Say...?

Originally posted by J&M Hamilton10 View Post
        Very cool now and then, you posted this buck on here back then right?

Just looking at his eyes and face you can tell he is ancient like an old dog.

I'm saying 4 in 2012 so around 9 now my guess. Have you had any pics last few years?

Every year

Comment

I would say, you should have nailed him year before last.

Comment

Well, he's always been ugly...

Comment

Originally posted by chief262 View Post
              I would say, you should have nailed him year before last.
              Y’all assume I’ve seen this deer in person. I’ve had one encounter with this deer last year and I blew it.

Comment

I'm saying 4.5 but i prefer setting videos on deer to age for sure.

Comment

So, What Would You Say...?

Cool pic from last year...

Last edited by Fishndude; 11-09-2017, 08:44 PM.

Comment

I have no doubt that you know your deer herd better than any of us, however, just from looking at those pictures, I'm not convinced it is the same deer. The reason I wonder is that all of a sudden, now he has really long brow tines where he didn't before. Also, look at how this year his right beam curves in a lot more than in the past. Just a thought, but I'm no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayno View Post
                      I have no doubt that you know your deer herd better than any of us, however, just from looking at those pictures, I'm not convinced it is the same deer. The reason I wonder is that all of a sudden, now he has really long brow tines where he didn't before. Also, look at how this year his right beam curves in a lot more than in the past. Just a thought, but I'm no expert.
                      He’s always had good brows but that’s not how I know him.

Comment

Maybe you can get some changes at his offspring since he had been around for so long spreading his genes.

Comment

It is possible he and Noah were buddies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                            He’s always had good brows but that’s not how I know him.
                            I would be curios to know your “tell”. I’m horrible other than looking at horns to tell if it’s the same deer. Without out any history and a couple pics he would be a little tricky. A ton of old man features with a 3 year old body. I had seen all of the previous pics over the years so i had a pretty good idea of who it was. So question is would you shoot him if you saw him? Not sure where your other buck came from.

Comment

If post #33 shows him in 2012, he's lucky to still be with us.

At this point he might taste like leather.

Comment

WOW! That's an OLD deer! Glad to see he's still around. You gonna give him "one more year?"
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X