Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fundraiser/Auction: Beautiful Stic Knife!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a sneaking suspicion this is gonna get real during work hours when people really play on TBH!

Comment

$900 and a truckload of prayers for this brave young man and all who are caring for him.

Comment

Can't type much now but I will come back later and describe how great a young man Clayton is.

Bless you STGS for your bid!!

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
          $900 and a truckload of prayers for this brave young man and all who are caring for him.
          Thank you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
            Awesome! Thank you to everyone who has bid and added on so far!

Comment

I wish I could outbid 900 but let me know if there is somewhere I could mail a donation. TBH is a wonderful place and I'd like to help if I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                I wish I could outbid 900 but let me know if there is somewhere I could mail a donation. TBH is a wonderful place and I'd like to help if I can.
                The mailing address and paypal address are posted towards the beginning. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                  Can't type much now but I will come back later and describe how great a young man Clayton is.

Bless you STGS for your bid!!
                  Looking forward to reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                    Well let's kick this up a notch for all those wanting to pitch in!!

As with Alan and Sylvia's Auction we did an "add on" pot. If you say I like to "add on X amount" you will be placed in a drawing for two (2 winners) for a gen you whine Texas Ranger Company "A" coffee mug after the auction ends.

I too went through a "minor" cancer battle and even with great insurance the co-pays and co-insurance costs can get staggering.

So all you that want to throw in say I'll "add on" your amount to this thread and send a check payable to Claytons Crusaders and mail to me at pee o box 1269, Anahuac Tejas seven 7 five one four. I will put the checks together and mail to Brad as you send them!

Also Razorback01 has made a special offer that Alan will post up when he wakes up!!

Big boys keep the bidding rocking and all our giving Brotherhood who can't play in the big game get in on a rare and exotic drawing for a mug that even Chew doesn't have!

God Bless Clayton!

Swampranger.
                    Here ya go Kurdawg!

Comment

There is no minimum "add on" amount anything you want to pitch in will get you in the drawing and most importantly will be a blessing!

Comment

Prayers sent. Add on $25

Comment

Ttt

Add on $100 from Larry & Sandy Tatom

Comment

3rd shifters bump.

Comment

Early Monday back to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                                There is no minimum "add on" amount anything you want to pitch in will get you in the drawing and most importantly will be a blessing!
                                Is there a way to add on without sending a check, I don't have s check book where I'm at now.

Comment

Working...
                                X