• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Announced back in June.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
      Announced back in June.

It's been in the works way longer than that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
        Announced back in June.
        Been in works since 2015.

If one wants to gets technical be in works since they sold originally and went public

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
          Academy is wal mart. Hunting and fishing is very little compared to clothes and shoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Academy Shoes and Outdoors

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post

For those saying Amazon is cheaper, it can be but Cabela's will price match any item that is sold by Amazon, not a 3rd party vendor. You just have to go to customer service and show them that Amazon is selling it at a certain price and they'll match it.
            It's not the being cheaper, it is the SLOOOOOOW shipping from cabelas. I am on day 3 and scope still hasn't shipped! I have always been a Cabelas buyer, have a Cabelas Black card, but they need to improve. If Midway gets a points card I may be getting it instead.

Edit.. Just got off the phone with Cabelas, they said label was printed on the 25th, so it should be mailed out by the end of the week.......
            Last edited by BrianL; 09-27-2017, 09:00 AM.

Comment

I haven't bought anything from Cabelas or Bass Pro in probably 10 years. I can find anything they sell online for cheaper. If they didn't have a bunch of cool mounts on the wall I can't think of any other reason to go in there.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                Edit.. Just got off the phone with Cabelas, they said label was printed on the 25th, so it should be mailed out by the end of the week.......
                same here! frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                  It's not the being cheaper, it is the SLOOOOOOW shipping from cabelas. I am on day 3 and scope still hasn't shipped! I have always been a Cabelas buyer, have a Cabelas Black card, but they need to improve. If Midway gets a points card I may be getting it instead.

I hear ya on that. It is crazy slow and I don't know why. I ordered stuff sent to my nephew for his b day, placed the order 2 weeks before his birthday and it still got there 4 days late

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                    I haven't bought anything from Cabelas or Bass Pro in probably 10 years. I can find anything they sell online for cheaper. If they didn't have a bunch of cool mounts on the wall I can't think of any other reason to go in there.
                    I still think box stores have their place. I like to touch, feel or try some things on before buying. Especially clothing and shoes/boots.

I can tell you that a one reel is smoother, lighter than another but you get a better understanding by comparing them both side by side.

I'm going to Cabelas on Friday to trying on some breathable waders. I will have questions about the merger.

Comment

Working...
                    X