X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang
    Yall be safe

Comment

Say a quick prayer for my mom in Porter. Water is a couple inches from going in her house. Higher than it was with Harvey.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        Say a quick prayer for my mom in Porter. Water is a couple inches from going in her house. Higher than it was with Harvey.

Prayers sent for all in harms way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Enough rain to get a riding mower stuck.....I wonder what that's like??????
          Sure wish there was a way to get yall's excess out here to meet our lack thereof!

Comment

Prayers up. I’m stuck at the house. I have to work tonight. Can’t get out of the driveway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for all of those dealing with high water. That stuff is no fun.

Comment

Comment

Dang bubba prayers up.... didn't expect it to get bad this fast! Supposing this is only the beginning of a 5 day deluge here in the Houston area.

Comment

Here in my parts we ended last year 17.5” over the annual avg... we’re at 19” for the year already! I hurt cursing the rain but man haven’t been able to get anything done in a longggggg time

Now if i could find a way to bottle it and send it to the Mexico lease i wouldn’t be opposed lol

Comment

Wished it would rain here in the daylight instead of in the middle of the night .

Comment

Praying for her and everyone else. It's already been in and out of my garage today! Hopefully it will stay out! It's getting old...... real old!!!!!

Let me know if y'all need anything!

Comment

She has water coming in now. She didn't flood during harvey

Comment

League city must be getting some serious rain , as my sister in-law called asking for some money, because her drug dealer charges extra to deliver and she doesn’t feel safe driving in the rain ! It never seems to end ,
                            We are getting hammered with mosquito here in the hill country

Comment

*****. Lemme know if you need something to help out

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm so sorry! Been there done that to many times!

I'm on my way if y'all need some help! Still got my mule and trailer hooked up to my truck from this weekend too.

Comment

Working...
                                X