No announcement yet.

2017 east Texas velvet pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These deer above are poster children for letting them get age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
      These deer above are poster children for letting them get age.

No doubt! We have really good neighbors at our place. One side used to not be but they all got kicked off and I know several of the guys on it now. We'll be able to share pics will all of our neighbors and not cringe every time we hear a shot now.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
        No doubt! We have really good neighbors at our place. One side used to not be but they all got kicked off and I know several of the guys on it now. We'll be able to share pics will all of our neighbors and not cringe every time we hear a shot now.

That's huge for out there, I know that's been a problem in the past.. start trying to get them to 6.5 when you can. Makes it's a lot more fun when you arnt on pins and needles all season. I'll be ready when you get back in town and we'll get after it

Comment

Man the bucks i passed last year are looking great too. Looks like a few giants in the making in gar land.

Comment

Must be nice to actually watch bucks grow all year, instead of having to cross your fingers Sept 1st they show up.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
              Must be nice to actually watch bucks grow all year, instead of having to cross your fingers Sept 1st they show up.

Don't worry mine leave by September or the end of it. So you'll be in luck lol

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Man the bucks i passed last year are looking great too. Looks like a few giants in the making in gar land.

Going to be a good year. It's exciting to think about already

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                  Going to be a good year. It's exciting to think about already

Me too. I just puled cards again. Crazy what a week will do this time of year.

Comment

Great pics. Makes you itch for deer season.

Comment

Me too. I just puled cards again. Crazy what a week will do this time of year.

Every week it's like you get to see a new deer they grow so much. I've been running coon traps because they are so bad so I'm checking stuff daily at times. The growth in one or two days is even noticeable .

Comment

Normally i have two or three target deer. this year Im at 8 and still expecting a couple more. If we get those 8 on the ground...it would be the best season we have ever had by far.

Comment

Normally i have two or three target deer. this year Im at 8 and still expecting a couple more. If we get those 8 on the ground...it would be the best season we have ever had by far.
                          8 target deer and if you get all 8 on the ground

Comment

I just put out cameras today and one of them is a covert! Hoping I see the same thing you guys are

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post

The guys that killed that one big buck last year gone, or are you talking about another group?

This will be our second season after absorbing a "problem child" lease next to us. We're expecting good things after a lackluster season last year.

I sure hope the Trinity Cafe gets finished up before the season. Fire was the best thing to happen to that place.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                                The guys that killed that one big buck last year gone, or are you talking about another group?

This will be our second season after absorbing a "problem child" lease next to us. We're expecting good things after a lackluster season last year.

I sure hope the Trinity Cafe gets finished up before the season. Fire was the best thing to happen to that place.

Nah, those guys are good. It's the other ones that were bad and they're gone. I saw a post the other day that they were rebuilding. Shops be good to go by October

Comment

Working...
                                X