X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      what was she doing to have a deadly attack?

Prayers up

Nothing. She was at home trying to sleep. She was having trouble breathing and got up to give herself a breathing treatment. They have been treating her for Asthma for the last 2 years but we are pretty confident they have miss diagnosed her. Hopefully she can recover from this and figure out what it actually is.

I just got word that she is off of the vent and breathing on her own with only a CPAP machine. That is a huge step. Still no conciseness but we're moving in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
            Nothing. She was at home trying to sleep. She was having trouble breathing and got up to give herself a breathing treatment. They have been treating her for Asthma for the last 2 years but we are pretty confident they have miss diagnosed her. Hopefully she can recover from this and figure out what it actually is.

I just got word that she is off of the vent and breathing on her own with only a CPAP machine. That is a huge step. Still no conciseness but we're moving in the right direction.

Glad to hear some good news. Prayer sent.

Comment

Don't know how I missed this thread, but I'm sending up prayers now!!!

Bisch

Comment

Just seeing this as well. Prayers up. Hoping for continued progress.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Neurologist came in at 5pm today. She only has pupil and Blink reflexes, which according to the doctor are Brain Stem reflexes, which are the last to be affected in a situation like this. The EEG's have not shown much brain activity. The Neurologist is going to come back tomorrow and reassess and at that point we will discuss weather or not we should continue care. We are going to need a miracle guys so keep the prayers coming.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Continued prayers for that miracle! Keep the faith!

Comment

Thanks for all the prayers guys. We were hoping for a miracle but her brain was just out of oxygen for too long. Neurologist came by a few min ago and confirmed what we feared. I am devastated but I am also at an age where I know we will get through this and I know life will go on. My main purpose now is to be there for my little sisters who are 15 and 21

Comment

**** I hate to hear that man. Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

My prayers continue JT, for you and your sisters, and all the family. If there is anything I can do for yall, please let me know. Your not that far.

Comment

Dang JT, I'm just seeing this. You are in my thoughts and your mom has every ounce of prayer I can muster! Sorry bud.

Comment

Working...
                                X