No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got chest yesterday, I will get back this evening. Just couldn't get up on 4 hrs of sleep for the 3rd day in a row.

Comment

Total body. (Back, chest, quads, abs.....repeat. Chest, lats, glutes, abs.....repeat. Shoulders, delts, hams, abs.....repeat. Biceps, triceps, calfs, abs.....repeat.) Followed by an ab workout.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Missed the last two days...

but made it today. Leg extensions, front squats, Barbell curls, hammer curls, tricep pushdown (pronated/supinated), overhead tricep extensions,narrow grip pullups, incline situps, hanging leg raises.

Gonna miss most of next week for a conference.

Comment

Back workout today.

Comment

Been in the gym every day since the last post

Struggling to get myself to do cardio though... lifting is no problem... today is cardio so we'll see how it goes.

Swing and miss on eating healthy the last few days though with family from out of town coming in and friends wanting to go eat or go somewhere to eat and watch the spurs... The eating healthy "consistently" is by far the hardest part of this...

Comment

Still at it.....chest and abs today.

Comment

I need to lose 14 pounds. Starting today. Getting old sucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Arms yesterday. Kenpo X cardio today.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                    I need to lose 14 pounds. Starting today. Getting old sucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                    Yes it does.....the hard part isnt losing 14 lbs, the hard part is losing 14 lbs of fat while maintaining or increasing muscle mass. Good luck brother!

Comment

Got 'er done...

this AM. Legs and back. Front squats/Intermediate grip pullups, leg extensions/bent over barbell rows, incline leg press/wide grip pullups, hanging leg raises.

I'll be at a conference all week commuting back and forth to SA downtown. I hate to miss 4 or 5 days in a row (unless its hunting season) so I may try and make it a little earlier. If I leave town by 0630 I might miss all the traffic congestion.

Comment

Chest and triceps today. Was thinking about switching to another plan, but I'm steadily increasing weight. Guess I'll do another round of modified body beast, this is my last week of this schedule.

Comment

Biceps and calves this afternoon. Got a round of golf in before the workout. Nearly made a double eagle on 18. Still looking for my first one.

Comment

I made it after all...

decided I couldn't miss 4 days in a row so I got up earlier than usual and made the 0500 door opening. Hit it hard and quick 5X5 supersets. Chest fly/barbell curls, incline chest press/preacher curls, flat bench press.

Guess I'll try it again tomorrow. Hammies and shoulders.

Comment

Legs today.

Comment

Had something come up today so only got in a back workout today. The abs probably didnt mind the day off.

Comment

Working...
                                X