Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are against medical MJ...watch this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol that's from the change in barometric pressure, causing inflammation.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      My left knee hurts when its going to rain..
      Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
          CBD is legal in Texas. Storefronts should be opening soon. CBD does not get you high...but works really well on seizures. My kid had seizures for a few years but outgrew them. If you’ve never seen one in person, trust me, you’d do anything to help your child. The current medicines that are used for seizures are extremely harsh and have lots of side effects. They literally can change your child’s personality and affect the child’s ability to learn.

I don't wanna read all the back & forth, so I quit here:

CBD is legal in all 50 states...my daughter is on it as well for her seizures.

They are also making strides on the THC side as well & working to remove the high effects for those wanting to avoid that, while maintaining the benefits for pain & help with appetite...pretty amazing plant & nobody should be against the OP's topic. MEDICAL!!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            My left knee hurts when its going to rain..
            Roll this man a Fat One!!! Quick

Comment

Saw this on yahoo today. Did a comparison between Pot and alcohol. I use CBD for inflammation, seems to work good for me

Last edited by bps3040; 11-14-2017, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
                I personally do not partake and never have but I'm for complete legalization and after seeing this on another website yesterday, I could honestly say, if this were my kid there is NOTHING i wouldn't do to get him the medicine he needed.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This was literally one of the scariest yet mind boggling thing I've seen in a long time.
                My god. How anyone can deny this is beyond me. That rips my heart and soul out as a father of four. I just don't understand how we as a society could deny this. As much as we collectively ***** about illegal abuse of hunting priveledges, how in the hell can we deny this to people wanting to use it legally.

I have tried it and I hate it. Hell I can't hardly stand campfire smoke.

Our priorities and laws are ****ed up if this works for these kids (and really anyone). So be it! I dip and drink way too much. It will end up getting me. I have no problem with people wanting....no, needing the benefits of this drug.

Comment

Question for the folks who use CBD oil.. Can you recommend a good oil and where to get a good deal on it?

Chronic pain sucks. I've refused heavy pain meds. The VA has offered me several choices such as Tramadol, Hydrocodone and others. I only take Ibuprofen.

Comment

It is legal here with a script card. You can grow your own or buy from a dispensary.

If I could maintain employment with company policy as well is maintain my CDL I would get a script card of my own. I can qualify.

I know many who absolutely benefit from the use of a natural plant.

Comment

I think we all should have a brownie.......

http://www.geekgamer.tv - presents A Police Officer steals Marijuana Pot , makes "Pot Brownies", has a severe trip, then calls 911. Brilliant--- Connect wi...

Comment

Originally posted by Notaguide View Post
                        I think we all should have a brownie.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnZb5wi_jsU
                        That's pretty dang funny. I must have had one of those brownies b/c this week is going by really really really slow.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                              Again, to clarify I NEVER said it was cool to drive stoned. I said you don't hear about people doing it and killing people like you do alcohol.
                              Since you didnt hear about it, it must be fact. Got it.

Originally posted by glen View Post
                              I will be the first to say legalize it for all I care. Tax it. Make the laws similar to tobacco and harsh penalties for black market marijuana. But I will also chime in and say I have worked fatal car crashes that the major contributing factor was "high" on marijuana.. It does slow reaction times, hinders depth perception, and other things that are important when operating a vehicle. You find out after the fact that they were high on marijuana when the blood results from the eyeball come back.
                              I have worked many more from alcohol.

Raise the penalties for driving impaired. I don't care what they are impaired on.
                              agreed.

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                              I don't smoke but it is absurd that it was ever outlawed in the first place.... Of course money was behind that!

Can't wait till it is legal... I have alot of land to farm!!!!!!!!!
                              Then all those pigs you got till be high!!

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                                I partake and **** proud of it! Even makes me a better hunter.... : ) Anyone against it is just brainwashed. It's a complete sham. When have you ever heard of someone getting cancer from smoking pot or driving and killing someone bc they were stoned?? Better yet when have you heard of someone being violent when on JUST POT?? All you high horseman go drink your 30 pack , have fun with that hangover tomorrow : )
                                The number of drivers involved in fatal crashes in Colorado testing positive for marijuana use has risen sharply every year since 2013 and potency levels in driver testing also are rising — c…

Who's brainwashed? the dope head maybe?
                                Quick search and you could easily see how ridiculously flawed your logic is

Comment

Working...
                                X