No announcement yet.

Sonora TX 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it’s a mule deer alright. I never would’ve expected to see one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have had one or two on our cameras a few years ago but none since.

Comment

Cool to see a mule deer! How far down 189?

Comment

We do have an abundance of short or no brow tine bucks running around. We also have a lot of split tine genetics.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post
            Cool to see a mule deer! How far down 189?

We turn of on county rd 408. Way back in there on ja ranch

Comment

Bad fog this morning. Hope it burns off quick or all my corn will be gone before I can even see.

Comment

Same here heavy fog and slow deer movement. Well atleast from what we can see!! Breakfast is sounding better and better!!!

Comment

The last two hunts have been slow for us and this morning is shaping up to be about the same. Yesterday we went to look at another pasture about 12:00 and there were quite a bit of deer up and moving then.

Comment

Last afternoon of the year for us. Hope to see our target buck!!

Comment

Just got back to Houston, our bucks where running does hard this week. I had many shooters come out. Ended up shooting an older dominant 11pt.

Good luck to everyone that is staying through that cold front coming through this weekend. It was tough hunting this week and it wasn’t anywhere near what it’s gonna be on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
                        Just got back to Houston, our bucks where running does hard this week. I had many shooters come out. Ended up shooting an older dominant 11pt.

Good luck to everyone that is staying through that cold front coming through this weekend. It was tough hunting this week and it wasn’t anywhere near what it’s gonna be on Sunday.
                        Congrats, any pics?

Comment

Originally posted by TexZ71 View Post
                          Congrats, any pics?

This is him, he had a sticker point coming out the back of his horns.

Last edited by daniel044; 12-30-2017, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Congrats, good looking buck!

Comment

Well guys its been real but I guess our season is officially over. About to climb out of the stand for the last time this season. Have some nice bucks walking this year so already looking forward to next season. We did a pretty decent job thinning out the aoudad so hopefully the deer will enjoy some good eatin. Yall be safe traveling to and from the fog has been pretty bad here lately.

Comment

Who is sticking it out for the next couple days?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X