DMP Rental Buck Cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMP Rental Buck Cost

Just curious is all. We had pushed the idea around a few years ago but decided not to.

Anyone know what the going rate for a rental buck is? 190-200"? 200"+?

Typical or NT?

Comment

I am no expert at all but I heard a few years ago Berry Whitetails would charge $5,000 for their rental bucks. Good thing is, if he dies in your pen for whatever reason, call them and they come pick up the buck and replace him with another one the next day...This happened to one of my co-workers brother. Like I said, no first hand experience but seemed like a pretty decent deal. Especially if you can put him with 15+ does. I am sure breeders have a pretty strict number of does you can place with their bucks to not stress them out too bad.

Comment

can you use a rental buck for a wall mount?

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter56 View Post
          Typical or NT?
          Typical

Comment

I sent you a PM.

Comment

Does TPWD still allow DMP rentals with all of the new CWD regulations?

Comment

Hmmmmmmm

Comment

I'm kind of surprised that they still allow it. Make sure you do your homework on who you rent from to avoid required testing.

Comment

DMP bucks are still allowed, just want to ensure ranch and Breeder are both TC1. Marty Berry still rents bucks but typically start a little higher than 5000. He knows the regulations well and is a wealth of knowledge. All my deer are Berry line and i am growing typicals. PM or call me if you have any questions. I can tell you first hand the results of several years of using his DMP bucks are impressive.

Jeff 210-710-5947

Comment

look up mossy rock whitetails and call micheal or jody tell them stunt told you to call.

Comment

Working...
                      X