Lasik

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mann Eye-Ashley View Post
    Yes, we are still a sponsor! We have had the pleasure of helping many of y'all get rid of your glasses and contacts! We only have surgery centers in Houston (and surrounding areas), and Austin. Let me see if I can get a recommendation for the Dallas area.
    I am interested in Dallas area as well. I am looking for someone in the Plano/Frisco area if you have suggestions.

Comment

Had it done 14 years ago best thing I ever did. Mann Eye

Comment

What does lasik normally run? I’m considering it myself. I’m sure I can cover the cost, just want to have an idea of how much I’ll be out of pocket.

Comment

Did mine back in 2001. Best $$$ I ever spent. Eyes are still just as good as then with exception of the recent need for reading glasses.

Comment

I have sent a bunch of patients to Kleiman Evangelista Eye Center. They have several locations around Dallas, Plano, and Arlington. They do a great job.

Comment

I had mine done at Mann’s evil twin, Berkeley Eye Center. That was probably 6 years ago and I still have 20/20. I still get dry eyes, especially when I’m dehydrated but its not that hard to carry a tiny bottle of eye drops in my pocket. Do it, you eon’t regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by JTCowpoke View Post
                I have sent a bunch of patients to Kleiman Evangelista Eye Center. They have several locations around Dallas, Plano, and Arlington. They do a great job.
                Yes! This is the recommendation I just got for the Dallas area as well.

Comment

I want to do this bad, I am a -8.50 and when I went to get evaluated years ago I was told that I would be taken down to the FDA minimum and still not have perfect vision so I didn't go through with it.. Maybe technology has changed since

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettH View Post
                    I want to do this bad, I am a -8.50 and when I went to get evaluated years ago I was told that I would be taken down to the FDA minimum and still not have perfect vision so I didn't go through with it.. Maybe technology has changed since
                    For sure! We just did surgery on a patient that was -9.00 -10.00 and he was 20/15 the morning after surgery. The newer lasers can treat up to about a -12.00 now. You may be a candidate now-a-days.

Comment

Lasik plus in Plano is who I used. Couldn't be happier

Comment

Can't see a darn thing right in front of me my distance is great, can lasik help???

What is it running these days to get done? ballpark?

Comment

had it done last august best money ever spent wish i had done it 10 years ago!

Comment

I wish I could have had the same results and be as happy as the others that have posted. In my opinion it appears it's worked best for people that have had eye issues most of their lives, such as have had to wear glasses. In my case had 20/20 till around mid 40's, with the aging eyes and astigmatism my vision began to slip. I kicked it around for several years listening and reading about everyone's great success. Was told I was a candidate for Lasik. Decided to fork out the 4k to have the miracle surgery. Worst waste of 4k if ever spent. Never had any improvement, actually worse and now deal with dry eyes and contacts. Like anything, it isn't 100% and unfortunately I fell into the small percentage that wasn't successful. Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Did it late, at age 42 or so. Told me the best they expected was 5 years. Well 12 years later I am just now noticing slight changes over the last 2 years. I would have paid double for the results I have enjoyed. It is awesomeness. Certain things in life aint worth finding a bargain...…….this is definitely one of them!!!
                              I'm 41..... I've kicked the idea of lasik around myself. Just not sure if it would be worth it at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
                                I'm 41..... I've kicked the idea of lasik around myself. Just not sure if it would be worth it at this point.
                                You wont regret it one bit, as you noted is was 42 and it is just starting to decline!!! I am waiting for the next research results to see how I can get rid of these readers at age 54...……….I will pay whatever as I know this stuff works incredibly well!!! I got a lot of bowhunting left to deaux!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X