crappie or white bass guide recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crappie or white bass guide recommendations

I would like to take my son on a really good 1/2 day fishing trip for crappie or white bass. I live in Willis so preferably Conroe or Livingston. Any guide recommendations?

"Get the net" guide service. One of my good friends Simon. 936-355-2889 he is in Livingston.

Comment

x2 on Simon Cosper. I took 2 of my nephews fishing with him last March and had a good time. Really good guy. I am planning on doing another trip this spring.

Comment

Try Hooker Harwell Guide Service, he is my brother-in-law. He fishes Lake Conroe for crappie, whites, hybrids and catfish.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Whomever you use Lake Livingston is alive with White Bass like no other, will be a good day for sure.

Comment

Loy Deason

The man flat out catches a ton of fish. I've been with him several times, and have limited out on whites every trip. He's also really good at striper fishing fishing as well.

Comment

Thank guys

Comment

River or creek might offer better white bass fishing at the moment.

Crappie are still deep would be easier if you go by boat for them. Conroe would be my bet to save the drive

Comment

Originally posted by Navasot View Post
                  River or creek might offer better white bass fishing at the moment.

Crappie are still deep would be easier if you go by boat for them. Conroe would be my bet to save the drive
                  There's some pretty shallow crappie to be caught in the creeks as well.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                    Loy Deason

The man flat out catches a ton of fish. I've been with him several times, and have limited out on whites every trip. He's also really good at striper fishing fishing as well.
                    Loy is a good guy and knows how to catch fish.

Comment

Anybody know how the trinity is after all this rain? North of Livingston?

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                        Loy Deason

Another thumbs up for Loy. Great fisherman, really knows how to get on the whites and blue cats on Lake Livingston.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't speak for anybody in that area or for white bass but Livingston isn't where I would go for crappie!

Comment

I'm going with Hooker Harwell crappie guide on Lake Conroe tomorrow night. I'll let y'all know how it goes. Looking at his Facebook page it looks like he's been tearing em up lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The Real CWB View Post
                              I'm going with Hooker Harwell crappie guide on Lake Conroe tomorrow night. I'll let y'all know how it goes. Looking at his Facebook page it looks like he's been tearing em up lately.

Absolutely murdered the crappie!

Comment

Working...
                              X