X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
    Sure, I’ll take your money.🤝

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's Maryland. This isn't last year........I hope.

Comment

USA TODAY Sports updates college football's Top 25 for the 2018 season after the end of spring drills. Clemson and Alabama remain at Nos. 1 and 2.

These are all dumb

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post

Texas is ranked right where it needs to be on that list for now but some of those are **** sure head scratchers. Clickbait!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          I like this one. Texas unranked and USC at 25 with a projected freshman starting at QB......in Austin. Good chance to start 3-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            It's Maryland. This isn't last year........I hope.

We’ll find me after week one. I’ll give you my paypal info. Hope the turtles don’t have a let down looking down the road to the next week.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              We’ll find me after week one. I’ll give you my paypal info. Hope the turtles don’t have a let down looking down the road to the next week.

Crow is a dish served best cold.

Comment

Herman still has a long way to go to get the brand back where it belongs.

Need to show stability in 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Texas is ranked right where it needs to be on that list for now but some of those are **** sure head scratchers. Clickbait!
                  Yep. I would be shocked if TCU is a top 10 team this year. Heck, they have a good chance to be 2-2 after their first 4 games

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Herman still has a long way to go to get the brand back where it belongs.

Need to show stability in 2018.

This list seems worse than the top 25's. Bama at 19?

Comment

It is always fun to watch it unfold in early September. I can't wait. I donated my season tickets to the first game in a Little League fundraiser (some scrub on a Thursday night). But I will be there for Clemson in week 2. Our schedule is a mutha!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        It is always fun to watch it unfold in early September. I can't wait. I donated my season tickets to the first game in a Little League fundraiser (some scrub on a Thursday night). But I will be there for Clemson in week 2. Our schedule is a mutha!
                        You play 3 non power 5 teams.......

The schedule I see should be an easy 8-4 or 9-3. Same for Texas.
                        Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 05-02-2018, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          You play 3 non power 5 teams.......

The schedule I see should be an easy 8-4 or 9-3. Same for Texas.
                          #1 and #2 in the first month yet the schedule is easy? I hope your right for both our teams but doubt you will be. I have seen this play out too many times in the last few years for both teams. Jimbo and Herman gonna need a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                            #1 and #2 in the first month yet the schedule is easy? I hope your right for both our teams but doubt you will be. I have seen this play out too many times in the last few years for both teams. Jimbo and Herman gonna need a few years.
                            To go 8-4? Yes. Should be.

3 non power 5
                            S Car
                            Ole Miss
                            Miss St
                            Kentucky
                            LSU may be down if you listen to the guys on here

Comment

Walt Anderson has finally moved on from Big 12 officiating. That's a good thing!

Comment

Good riddance.

Comment

Working...
                                X