XL fo me

Comment

Large for me

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
        Large for me
        You want that in a long right???

Comment

Well fellas, hate to say it but I had something at work come up I absolutely can't get out of. So somebody will get my spot. I've already texted Phillip to let him know, so he will name somebody shortly I'm sure. Whoever takes my spot can just send me $50 for my deposit and Phillip can keep the deposit that I sent him to keep things simple.

Comment

Dang. That stinks. Unless they ask me.

Comment

Well fellas, hate to say it but I had something at work come up I absolutely can't get out of. So somebody will get my spot. I've already texted Phillip to let him know, so he will name somebody shortly I'm sure. Whoever takes my spot can just send me $50 for my deposit and Phillip can keep the deposit that I sent him to keep things simple.
              I hate to hear that! Man, jobs get in the way sometimes. We should just all be independently wealthy, problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                I hate to hear that! Man, jobs get in the way sometimes. We should just all be independently wealthy, problem solved.
                For real. My wife tells me all the time how she wishes I'd been born rich instead of so dang good looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                  But then we couldn't figure out who's Awesome private ranch we would go hunt together.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

For real. My wife tells me all the time how she wishes I'd been born rich instead of so dang good looking.

Comment

At least you got one of the two. Jeff didn’t get either of them

Comment

Lol!!

Comment

I talked to Phillip and Brandon Keys will be taking my spot. He can almost keep up with Jeff on doing shots so I think he'll fit right in!!

Comment

Brandon will fit right In

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m ready. Too bad we still have to wait a month and a half!

Comment

Large Tshirt for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X