Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2014 Elite Bows - Lineup is here

for those interested....

Elite Archery: The World's Most Shootable Bows for Hunters and Tournament Archers

Saw those the other day I bet that Energy 32 is gonna be a sweet bow

Comment

This is the last year for my old bowtech. I've started researching already, and I have no idea what to narrow it down for.

Comment

i wonder if Elite will ever adopt a roller guard instead of the cable slide ?

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
          I doubt it. They've said in the past they think the slide is better than the roller guard and see no need to change.

The new 32 looks pretty sweet! If I didn't hate their customer service with a passion I would probably think hard about picking one up when they hit stores.

Comment

Is there a distinct advantage of the roller guard over the cable slide? Just curious on this.

Comment

Saw this yesterday. Kinda liking the Energy 35

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
                I'm thinking if anything they would stay with a slide but make it a flex guard.. PSE and bowtech now have the flex to help with torque.

Comment

Originally posted by cz52man View Post
                  Is there a distinct advantage of the roller guard over the cable slide? Just curious on this.
                  Unless it flexes, no, in my opinion.
                  I've actually seen more wear with rollerguides.

Comment

I like the specs on the Energy 35, sounds similar to my GT-500, just updated.

Their bringing a ladies bow to market, should do well for them. They did good with the draw lengths and weights on it, while keeping mass weight reasonable.

Comment

I was hoping for more from elite.....something tells me they have something in store for the ata....there isn't a speed bow in this lineup.....they got rid of the pulse and didn't replace it?

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                        I was hoping for more from elite.....something tells me they have something in store for the ata....there isn't a speed bow in this lineup.....they got rid of the pulse and didn't replace it?
                        Pete said on AT it was dropped because it accounted for less than 3% of sales. Might not be anything else.

Comment

I was told 4 bows total for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                            Pete said on AT it was dropped because it accounted for less than 3% of sales. Might not be anything else.
                            3% right here.
                            And love it.

Comment

Everyone I know owns a pulse....lol

I guess I know most of the 3%

Comment

Working...
                              X