No announcement yet.

Meeting a murderer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cousin who I grew up with and was at every holiday gathering I can ever remember married a lady who was suspected of murdering her young son prior to them meeting. She was at Thanksgiving and Christmas family gatherings until some more evidence came to light and she was arrested and charged and convicted of killing that little boy. In the pokie for life now AND my cousin is staying married to her. Visits her every week. Smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. The more I read this thread, the more I remembered that I knew. I've known 6-7 that have come to mind. There may be more.

Comment

This thread gave me the willies...

Comment

I worked for a family business for about a year back in the early 90s (father mother and son). A couple of years ago i talked to the mother at the grocery store and got caught up on how everyone was doing. 3 months after that the father shot the mother and then himself. Never would have thought he was capable of anything like that.

Comment

I believe everyone is a murderer under the right circumstances

Comment

Forgot about my great uncle. Saw him the last time about 13 years ago when my grandmother was in the hospital with stage 4 cancer. He came to see her from North Carolina (my grandma was his sister). He left and went home. 2 days later he and his wife got in an arguement. He went to the truck and got his pistol, killed his wife and then himself.

Comment

Several years ago, guy I went to school with got in a fight, went inside got a gun, came back and shot 2 people.

2 last year

Guy shot his wife then himself. Never in a million years would have thought this would happen with these folks.

HS classmate stabbed his mom 60+ times. This dude had drug issues after HS but he was one of the most intelligent people in our class.

Comment

Was witness to a shooting/murder. Dose that count? Culprit got 30 years cause he plea-bargained and was drunk at the time.

Comment

I found out one of my newest lease member worked tdc, and already had a story that will make your hair stand up, my uncle works in n Texas for a facility, and all are hardcore, and even several that have aids and like to spread it among the population... too rough for me.. found out as a teen my moms first husband was a made man, they found him in his lincoln shot in the head over money at a club in Dallas..

Comment

I didn't really know him but I met him once. Big Indian guy that got into a fight with a dude on the reservation and killed him dead. I don't know what happened to him. Last time I saw him he was walking on the side of the highway. Don't know where he was headin to but apparently he liked it there because he hasn't been back. When that ol' boy moves he sure don't take much with him I noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        They walk among us.
                        SO TRUE!! I was around more than I can remember over the years as an LEO and Cross Trained Medic. The human race is so capable of what most can't imagine......

Comment

My dad has a scar from getting punched in the mouth by a guy he went to school with who later on in life killed his girlfriend with an axe. He threw her in the trunk of a car and drove around with her for a while. He turned himself in after she started stinkin really bad.

Dad said he was a pretty nice guy. Even helped him up after the fight out in front the bar that night.
                          Last edited by okrattler; 06-14-2017, 04:29 PM.

Comment

I have a really good friend from Louisiana that spent 20 years in prison for killng a man that sexually assaulted his wife.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I knew the two that killed that doctor in Lubbock 4-5 years ago. One of em was Dr Dixon who hired David Shepard to kill Dr Sonnier in Lubbock. Dixon was a frat brother at WTAMU and Shepard was a couple years older than me but went to the same school. It's weird to think you know or grew up with someone that is a murderer.

Comment

Yes. Two. One that was sentenced to death for a hate crime. He was one of the seven who escaped the Ellis unit. The other is serving 99 for killing another​ friend. Both were always rotten.

Comment

Working...
                                X