My new Grayson Co property!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new Grayson Co property!

Well, I am about to own 40 acres in Grayson! I have been quite about it until funding was secured. Its all good to go, just waiting on survey which happens next week then we close.

I am pumped to say the least. I am about 2 Miles West from Hagerman and large creek runs thru it. Its approx 80% cover with some really large hardwoods in the bottom. I have seen a lot of deer sign, but way to much pig sign.

Currently a nephew of the elderly owner hunts it and has 3 feeders running w/o pens. Weird thing is he has no stands? Anyways pigs have made the place a home. I will deal with them soon enough.

Once I close I will start sharing with you the improvements and game pics. I plan on setting a cabin in Feb and building 2 ea 1/2 acres pens. I will drop a protein feeder in them this spring and food plots next Fall.

So much to do! Meeting fence contractor next week to fence it as some borders are not fenced. I can tell its probably been been poached hard as there is no fence or gate and way to many tire tracks. Thankfully no trash has been dumped. Its has 377 frontage and that's where I think others are getting in.

Stay tuned!

Wolfvalley building seems to be good deal and leaning towards them for the cabin. The other great thing its only 5 minutes to Cedar Bayou Marina where I keep my boat.

Sean

Congrats

Comment

awesome man....good luck

Comment

Thats pretty awesome
        congrats

Comment

Some GIANT deer in that area for sure.

Comment

I think I know what property you are talking about. If I'm right I know the guy who is hunting it now or was hunting it. Have been sent ALOT of pics of HUGE pigs in there and some pretty nice deer

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

;Don't come up here and ruin the county.

Congrats

Comment

Awesome feeling - just bought some acreage this year and can't think of one downside thus far. buy some extra trail cams for security and some bright new NO TRESPASSING signs! look forward to the pics.

myself and the group would probably like to know what the survey costs for this size of property. my bank took a survey that was a number of years old so i didn't need to pay for a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by codyw2006 View Post
                  I think I know what property you are talking about. If I'm right I know the guy who is hunting it now or was hunting it. Have been sent ALOT of pics of HUGE pigs in there and some pretty nice deer

Its pretty much only thing for sale over there. Been for sale for a bit, but I got them down on price.

I would like to meet or talk to who was hunting it if you can share.

Comment

Hope to be in your shoes one of these days! Congrats on the new place!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                      Awesome feeling - just bought some acreage this year and can't think of one downside thus far. buy some extra trail cams for security and some bright new NO TRESPASSING signs! look forward to the pics.

myself and the group would probably like to know what the survey costs for this size of property. my bank took a survey that was a number of years old so i didn't need to pay for a new one.
                      Approx 2700 for survey due to its thick with a creek.

Comment

If it's who I think it is his name Is Wesley Campo, I don't have any of his contact information anymore it's been prob 4-5 years since I've talked to him but I'm sure you could find him on Facebook easily

Comment

Sounds like a dream come true!

Comment

tag to follow. congrats!

Comment

Tuned in!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X