Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever found yourself in middle of bizarre circumstances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    Spoiler alert......You die in the end.
    Hey Mr. Sporting Good you hunt sport? I’ll get the ice chest, you can stay married.

Comment

I was at Sam's in lufkin last week and Steve urkel was walking to his car

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Jensen Dr !!!
        The story is so much better than what I initially typed. We did some stupid stuff for laughs back then. Thank God for my Momma's prayers.

Comment

I was on a dark county road when i had a flat. I went to get the tire tool to fix the flat and it didnt fit.
          I noticed a car 200 yds down the road. I walked up to the steamed up dark windows. I thought oh well i have ask about another 4way. I tapped on the window. It cracked open and i heard some whispering. The man pooped out and said hey whats up? I ask about a 4way he said yeah I have one. He got it out and said , hey, if you will take my place in the car I will go take your place fixing your tire. I thought no way this is real. I said ok and jumped in the dark back seat. 10 minutes later a flash light shinned in the window. A tap on the glass. I rolled the glass down it was a state trooper. He said what are yall doing here. I froze! He said who is that with you? I said its my wife! He said why arent you folks at home doing this. I said well until you shinned that light on her I didnt know it was her!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
            We for sure never strayed off the highway again in those parts. A lady, who my family had known for years, lived alone out on a ranch that she and her husband had purchased many years prior to his death. At night she’d regularly see lights in her barns and silhouettes of people. She knew better than to ever go out there to investigate. And didn’t dare call authorities. Even the highway patrol would warn tourists to not go snooping around in the hills.
            Sounds like y'all have some **** poor law enforcement in your area.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm an ER nurse so yeah... every... single... workday...

Comment

I had a travel day from Hell so I was watching some jerry miculek videos to pass them time at the Atlanta airport and I get up to go take a leak before I boarded my flight and run into Jerry Miculek[emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So what happened? You drove up on them in the minivan, and instead of doing all of you right then they decided to pattern you...... and then? Also after that they confronted other family members in a rural location. This is good. What part of Texas we talking about? No one was ever sure that they were going to make it out, why? What happened? Shoot out? Y’all SSS and just do em in?? Sounds awesome, want to hear it

Comment

If it truly was the cartel, you wouldn’t be here telling tall tales!!![emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

A few Septembers ago I was at DFW International Terminal waiting on my flight to JH for an elk hunt and to see family. I was sitting there having a dewars and h20 and this music star and his wfe/gf, manager , whatever she was, came over and asked if they could join me. Said sure, music star asked if I was going hunting in Wyo, so we talked about hunting and Texas and he was an Okie, didn't have time to hunt, blah,blah... Well Miss miniskirt was doing some serious maneuvers trying to give me a view and doing the footsy and leg thing with me....I kept talking with music star he didn't notice or didn't care...their flight to Germany called for boarding and they said bye, she gave me a peck on the cheek along with a good long very friendly hug against those puppies...gee whiz... I didn't even catch her name, this ugly old dude was struttin' like a bigshot grinnin'. It must have messed me up, I didn't get my elk that year!

Comment

I got pulled over and searched by the Secret Service one morning. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by castlegaphunter View Post
                          I was once hunting pronghorn in the middle of a big basin in west Texas, when I saw a drug deal gone bad. Shootout. Well I made my way over and found a ton of cash in a briefcase. Find out later it belongs to the cartel and I've been on the run since. Heading to a hotel in el Paso as we speak wish me luck.
                          You'll be ok they are looking for you at the Hotel in Del Rio.

Comment

Originally posted by abcdj View Post
                            i was on a dark county road when i had a flat. I went to get the tire tool to fix the flat and it didnt fit.
                            I noticed a car 200 yds down the road. I walked up to the steamed up dark windows. I thought oh well i have ask about another 4way. I tapped on the window. It cracked open and i heard some whispering. The man pooped out and said hey whats up? I ask about a 4way he said yeah i have one. He got it out and said , hey, if you will take my place in the car i will go take your place fixing your tire. I thought no way this is real. I said ok and jumped in the dark back seat. 10 minutes later a flash light shinned in the window. A tap on the glass. I rolled the glass down it was a state trooper. He said what are yall doing here. I froze! He said who is that with you? I said its my wife! He said why arent you folks at home doing this. I said well until you shinned that light on her i didnt know it was her!!!!!:d
                            lmao!

Comment

A bunch from my job the last 25 years in LE, and even more from being married the last 23. I will tell some of those really good one's day. I've kept notes

I did get a call one morning of a lose animal WAY out on a county road right at the end of shift in like 1996. Me and another officer head out there and as I round the corner, there is a big ole, single hump Camel donning a halter and lead rope, standing in the road.

This was in SE Dallas Co, by some gravel pits...No where near the desert.

Used one of those box cameras and we might have snapped a few pics, we might have put a cigarette in the camels lips for one picture. Cant remember..

Anyway, that was interesting. Apparently the circus used this farm to house their animals and this one got out.

Comment

Made a traffic stop on spring cypress. 92 in a 45. Make contact and find a topless chick crying. She tried to get in my car about the time her giant boyfriend showed up. Tying to get him to calm down while her boobs where in my grill got sporty.

Responded to a "weapons disturbance" wayyyy up in the county. Arrived to find a dude beating all the windows out of a Cadillac with a hoe (the garden implement). He saw me and put the hoe down and said take me to jail. Thats when a herd of his kin folk came out and wanted to whip all the **** out of him

Suspect went to hollering come on lets go!! The crowd surrounded me and said i needed to leave and they was gonna get him with or without me.

I screamed like a girl on the radio.

Luckily an older gentleman came out who the crowd respected and i was able to get dood in my car. Tomball pd showed up about that time and asked where my help was. Of course i said for what?[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Quackerbox; 10-21-2018, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X