This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    They didn't beat a single FBS team with a winning record. Texas played plenty of QB's that can sling it and the Orlando scheme kept them in check. Without Hill and Elliot on defense Texas is still salty. Malik, he had a good year...Did you see Gary Johnson play. He can fill that void. The D line is still intact minus Nelson in the rotation.

Texas only worries me on offense. Orlando has not had an issue coaching his boys up.

I still figure it's close, win or lose.
    Yes but Holton Hill and Elliott are you 2 best DB's, and half your secondary.

Your OL is thin and I don't expect you to be able to score 31. Have you watched your offense? lol Ok fine 27-17

I read your leading rusher has 364 yards for the year and that is a QB? Isn't one of the RB suspended too?

I expect ags to lose to like 28-24 or something.
    Last edited by EastTexasMan; 12-27-2017, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Notre Dame DC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      From what little I could find I would hardly call that a "swing and a miss"!

Comment

College Football - Bowl Thread

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        Yes but Holton Hill and Elliott are you 2 best DB's, and half your secondary.

Your OL is thin and I don't expect you to be able to score 31. Have you watched your offense? lol Ok fine 27-17

I read your leading rusher has 364 yards for the year and that is a QB? Isn't one of the RB suspended too?

I expect ags to lose to like 28-24 or something.
        Carter is suspended. Young and Porter will be the lead backs.

The leading rusher will play though, lol. Maybe the game plan is Shane at QB and Ehlinger at Hback. ha

Hill didn't play in the last 3 games and the DB's held up well. The scheme has been a tremendous help in making these kids look good, especially Elliot playing underneath and balls falling into his lap. He did have a few really nice PBU's but I'm not going to overplay the kids ability. He should have come back. In hindsight, they get PJ Locke back for this game.

The offense is horrid as mentioned. E Rod will play LT in place of Williams, he hasn't played a down this season due to a preseason injury and he was slotted as the starting RT.

I don't think the offense can score 30 either, I expect a defensive or Special teams score in order for them to get to the prediction.

I also think Mizzou faced a bunch of broken teams to finish out their season.

Seems like a good reason to go with Shane and this OL unit.
        Last edited by Chad C; 12-27-2017, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          From what little I could find I would hardly call that a "swing and a miss"!
          Looch said he was it until he wasn't. That's all I read.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
            I look for another ugly bowl game tonight. The games have been pretty bad so far.

Yup. I’m not expecting much. Hope they get it together for a final win of the season but it’s gonna take some divine intervention with all the losses I’m afraid.

Comment

I read the same. So on to choice #5...”but was really #1”

Comment

[quote

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Jeeze. Y’all follow TexAgs closer than most Ags.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    Jeeze. Y’all follow TexAgs closer than most Ags.
                    Nah, it was on the twitter feed. Saw it in passing/scrolling. Beat writers always retweet the boy wonder from cstat.

Comment

Nah, it was on the twitter feed. Saw it in passing/scrolling. Beat writers always retweet the boy wonder from cstat.

Since you quoted him I get to see that the biggest Longhorn news breaker/ follower on this board is telling us we follow the Ags too much?....LMAO! That is rich.[emoji23][emoji23]

Twitter is a cool tool....Chin Pubes is retweeted all the time by the beat writers. Most of the time laughing. Longhorn Frenzy is a great follow for the lol BAS gold as well..... [emoji3]
                      Last edited by Smart; 12-27-2017, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        How do you come up with 5?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          How do you come up with 5?
                          Consider the source.

Comment

I'm hearing the DC depends on how tonight's game goes. Fisher wants to see how Orlando's D holds up against the team from crappy SEC east. First thing tomorrow, Fisher is calling Gov. Abbott to warn him of statewide chaos. Buzbee is stationing his tank on 21 to fend off marchers armed with dildos.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffk View Post
                              i'm hearing the dc depends on how tonight's game goes. Fisher wants to see how orlando's d holds up against the team from crappy sec east. First thing tomorrow, fisher is calling gov. Abbott to warn him of statewide chaos. Buzbee is stationing his tank on 21 to fend off marchers armed with dildos.
                              lmao!!!!

Comment

I hope that the Ags get Bud Foster for DC. He was the first choice of most even when we hired the Chief.
                                I do think that Hermann kissing the players is a little strange but I also believe that he can and will turn them around if given time.
                                Wishing all of you good luck in the bowl games and a Happy New Year!
                                Adios,
                                gary

Comment

Working...
                                X