Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rladner View Post
    you guys are crazy. The back up goalie is where its at
    England's goalie and a couple of their blondes were nice.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang I can't believe y'all actually watch kickball! That's got to be the most skilless, boring professional game in the world! If all you're watching it for is the players, go watch beach vollyball...

Comment

Originally posted by Tex21 View Post
        Alex Morgan scoring then acting like she was sipping tea was one of the greatest moves since 1776
        That was awesome, I was laughing saying she's sipping tea.

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
        And Rapinoe’s replacement opened the scoring too! I’d much rather look at Christin Press than that pink haired Rapinoe anyways!!
        Agreed, but the fruitbag is a better player unfortunately. It was quite a different game plan without her in the lineup.

I see it the same as football, don't care about their politics. They play with a ball for my entertainment so they can do whatever they like, literally do not care what their opinions are so none of it bothers me.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Dang I can't believe y'all actually watch kickball! That's got to be the most skilless, boring professional game in the world! If all you're watching it for is the players, go watch beach vollyball...

If it is so boring why is it the most popular sport in the entire world? Also, why are the top 3 highest paid athletes in the world soccer players?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They have riots in the stands because the game is so boring. It’s horrible to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
              That was awesome, I was laughing saying she's sipping tea.

Agreed, but the fruitbag is a better player unfortunately. It was quite a different game plan without her in the lineup.

I see it the same as football, don't care about their politics. They play with a ball for my entertainment so they can do whatever they like, literally do not care what their opinions are so none of it bothers me.
              not sure I agree with that. She used to be a better player, but age has caught up to her. She's lost several steps. She belongs on the bench and can come in late in the games. I don't care she scored 5 goals. Those were weak. 1 against Thailand. She's a forward and is supposed to score. She scored 1 out of 13. 2 PKs. Those aren't great goals, they are PKs. Against France the first goal was a freak goal. She wasn't shooting that, she was putting it into the mix. She got lucky. Second goal was a tap in. All the work done by other players. Press did the same thing. Rapinoe is a has been and should stay in the locker room and protest there. I don't care her politics, but I do care about hypocrisy and she is the epitome of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex21 View Post
                Alex Morgan scoring then acting like she was sipping tea was one of the greatest moves since 1776
                I enjoyed that.

Rapinoe's replacement played just fine for me, her goal was impressive.

Dahlkemper's game is strong.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	dahlkemper.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	170.5 KB
ID:	24584087

Comment

Originally posted by Tmill View Post
                  If it is so boring why is it the most popular sport in the entire world? Also, why are the top 3 highest paid athletes in the world soccer players?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Because every little kid in the world can play it... Those who can't hit a ball with a bat, or are too frail to get hit and knocked down playing real football can all still play kickball just fine...

No big deal to me, but I kind'a thought that'd get a rise out of you kickball fan boys...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Because every little kid in the world can play it... Those who can't hit a ball with a bat, or are too frail to get hit and knocked down playing real football can all still play kickball just fine...

No big deal to me, but I kind'a thought that'd get a rise out of you kickball fan boys...

Rugby players around the world are laughing.

It's boring to watch if you never played. Just like golf.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                      I enjoyed that.

Rapinoe's replacement played just fine for me, her goal was impressive.

Dahlkemper's game is strong.
                      [ATTACH]962413[/ATTACH]
                      Right there with you Clark.

Comment

Usa!
                        Usa!!
                        Usa!!!

Comment

Oh dear Lord are we talking womens soccer? Is it deer season yet?

Comment

I kinda hope they get their azz handed to them. Seems like they dont appreciate this country enough.
                            Open disrespect for the country by one and complete silence from the rest of them.

Comment

What exactly is it that the one is twisted about?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                What exactly is it that the one is twisted about?
                                America is a racist, homophobic, islamophobic country that treats everyone on the planet like crap except white folk. And as such she ain't standing for no nat. Anthem or visiting the WH.

Comment

Working...
                                X