2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zztex View Post
    Hey dumbarse, I never said anything bad about Pence. You’re boys said Chirinos was average and nothing special. Keep up. Do I need to report that you called me a retard like someone did me last night? Don’t worry, I consider the source[emoji14]

He’s hitting .240 with 10 home runs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey dumbarse, I never said anything bad about Pence. You’re boys said Chirinos was average and nothing special. Keep up. Do I need to report that you called me a retard like someone did me last night? Don’t worry, I consider the source��

So calling Chirinos average like he is, is saying bad stuff about Chirinos? Don't be a drama queen....and keep sucking that vinegar.

He hit HRs for us too...big whoop! Pay him $25 mill per!

Comment

2 wins in a roll in Bean Town. I’ll take that [emoji122][emoji122]

Comment

Good win. Good times.

Comment

nice win rangers! wooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              So calling Chirinos average like he is, is saying bad stuff about Chirinos? Don't be a drama queen....and keep sucking that vinegar.

He hit HRs for us too...big whoop! Pay him $25 mill per!
              11 homers. Y’all better go back and see what’s average for a catcher. I’ll wait. 31 rbi. You need to come up with something other than your vinegar routine. It’s getting old. You can do better

Comment

7 outta the last 10 on the road. Hopefully that can continue. This isn’t what I expected at this point in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post

Doh! Introducing facts into a good baseball discussion.

I think Ranger fanboys said Astro fanboys would like R. Chirinos. But, he is what he is. Which is a "good" catcher. I've always said and still say that if Chirinos is your backup catcher you've got a really good team.

Comment

This is fun.

Comment

11 homers. Y’all better go back and see what’s average for a catcher. I’ll wait. 31 rbi. You need to come up with something other than your vinegar routine. It’s getting old. You can do better

I think he’s a pretty good guy actually and don’t wish him bad luck, but we didn’t lose Pudge.

Comment

nice win rangers! wooooooo!
                        Y’all are awesome. We got an average catcher and 9.5 games up on June 11th. Good luck with that wild card😂😂😂

Comment

Y’all are awesome. We got an average catcher and 9.5 games up on June 11th. Good luck with that wild card[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You're scared and you know it..

The vinegar is overflowing...

Comment

Vinegar routine is perfect considering how the source for it acts. It’s only old for the person it’s aimed at which is perfectly played in my opinion![emoji23][emoji23]

Chirinos is no Bench, Pudge or even Molina. He’s an average catcher with some pop... with a very average arm.

Comment

Vinegar routine is perfect considering how the source for it acts. It’s only old for the person it’s aimed at which is perfectly played in my opinion![emoji23][emoji23]

Chirinos is no Bench, Pudge or even Molina. He’s an average catcher with some pop... with a very average arm.
                              3 HOFer’s? Lofreikinl! Average? Lofreikinl! Scared of what, the Texas Crotch Grabbers?😂😂👍

Comment

3 HOFer’s? Lofreikinl! Average? Lofreikinl!

Exactly....He's average....with a very average arm...

Comment

Working...
                                X