• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
    Who can or cannot be a Mason

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Check here

Comment

Always a sensitive subject for Christian men. The Bible doesn't leave any room for doing works in the name of an ambiguous god. Christ gave us only the church and nothing else to carry out the duties of charity and the likes...

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:17

The secrecy from your spouse deal is a direct violation of my marital covenant with God & my wife, so I could never join for that reason.

Lots of good deeds done by lots of good men, just wish they were done under the proper banner for His glory alone.

Comment

Double post

Comment

Originally posted by woodsman View Post
          Always a sensitive subject for Christian men. The Bible doesn't leave any room for doing works in the name of an ambiguous god. Christ gave us only the church and nothing else to carry out the duties of charity and the likes...

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:17

The secrecy from your spouse deal is a direct violation of my marital covenant with God & my wife, so I could never join for that reason.

Lots of good deeds done by lots of good men, just wish they were done under the proper banner for His glory alone.
          Hail...you wouldn't be allowed on my deer lease then...........if I had one!

Comment

Originally posted by TXQuackStacker View Post
            Wasn't meant to be secretive. I just told him what topic we were discussing in more detail.

Freemasonry is a fraternity of brothers that take good men and make them better. Whether it's making them a better man, better father, better husband, or a better man in the community.

We have a lot of customs and traditions that date back to original stone masons.

We are not a secret organization but a organization with secrets, and these secrets really wouldn't mean a thing to someone outside of masonry. If it was all secret I wouldn't create this post on a public forum and I wouldn't wear a ring and key chain with the square and compasses on it.

A big part of masonry is charity and service to the community, public education, children hospitals etc...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
            I may be, I've got quite a few of their jars at home. They weren't free though.

Comment

Sulphur #424. Road the goat in Deer Park

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                Hail...you wouldn't be allowed on my deer lease then...........if I had one!
                Lmao!!

Comment

El Campo #918 El Campo, TX

Edna #767 Edna, TX

Comment

How exactly do they make you a better man???

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                      How exactly do they make you a better man???
                      It makes a man more aware of his morals and give you more of a desire to help your community and fellow man

Comment

Originally posted by mfarmer View Post
                        i may be, i've got quite a few of their jars at home. They weren't free though.
                        x2 lol!

Comment

Nederland, TX Lodge 1368

Comment

Originally posted by TXQuackStacker View Post
                            Wasn't meant to be secretive. I just told him what topic we were discussing in more detail.

Freemasonry is a fraternity of brothers that take good men and make them better. Whether it's making them a better man, better father, better husband, or a better man in the community.

We have a lot of customs and traditions that date back to original stone masons.

We are not a secret organization but a organization with secrets, and these secrets really wouldn't mean a thing to someone outside of masonry. If it was all secret I wouldn't create this post on a public forum and I wouldn't wear a ring and key chain with the square and compasses on it.

A big part of masonry is charity and service to the community, public education, children hospitals etc...

Are you folks secretly the puppet masters?

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiakk View Post
                              Are you folks secretly the puppet masters?
                              Can't tell you.....it's a secret. Hahaha but no really the secrets you hear about or that we discuss truly wouldn't mean a thing to someone who is not a mason. No conspiracy theory going on.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                                WTH are y'all talking about?

Clacking their rings together for the He~man-woman-haters club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X