2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Mazara had quite a bit of trade value last year as did Elvis. Elvis, Gallo, Lynn, Minor have quite a bit of trade value currently. Stripping it to the core with no one left behind is what needed to have happened last year to generate a bounty of prospects. They kinda sort of did it last year by gutting the bullpen but stopped short of pulling the plug on their offensive pieces. I think they are setting themselves up for another mediocre showing next year. Of course those words may come back to haunt me but just how I see it for now. They can spend money on FAs as they rank in the bottom half in payroll but that can only go so far.

Maybe some truth in that. I don’t think those guys had all that much value to get high level prospects though. Gallo may have, but I’d rather have him than whatever he would have brought last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A football game done broke out....17-3. Momma said there'd be days like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Maybe some truth in that. I don’t think those guys had all that much value to get high level prospects though. Gallo may have, but I’d rather have him than whatever he would have brought last year.

Beltre had more value than any, but he got dinged up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

I understand.....that is how I felt about the Stros trading Pence. He was young and certainly someone to build around.

Comment

Score a TD, kick the pat, onside kick, recover, score, go for 2 and they could win this!

Comment

I've given up on trying to figure out trade possibilities. But, i'm pretty sure the Rangers are going to be doing some trading. We'll see...

Comment

We had a catcher pitching 59 mph...and it was worth the price of admission.

Comment

Last night was just embarrassing! Time to sell. I’ll hang around and always be a fan but the product they are putting on the field right now is no where NEAR close enough to make a postseason. Just too many missing parts. Tear it down, start from scratch and rebuild.

Comment

Good Lord. Mike Minor serving up one gopher ball after another. Jeez.

I guess he wants to stay a Ranger.

Comment

Our “ACE” [emoji2955] The only one we have. So much for the selling power [emoji1750]*[emoji3603]

Comment

Well at least it wasn’t a shut out. Back to back dingers for Stinky and Cabby. 2 hitters who have probably been struggling as much as anyone lately. 4-2 stros

Comment

We have life still.

Gallo 4Ks on the day [emoji849]

Comment

The ball is “juiced”.

Minor settled in after his brain fart.

Gallo and Maz look clueless tonight. Wasted too many scoring opportunities.

Comment

Minor [emoji1320]finish

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                                The ball is “juiced”.

Minor settled in after his brain fart.

Gallo and Maz look clueless tonight. Wasted too many scoring opportunities.
                                And several balls hit right at folks too. Some rough luck tonight. 11 LOB hurts

Comment

Working...
                                X