Man Cave Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
    also forgot to mention the golf Simulator in there. It is extremely accurate and awesome to play. I suck on that just like i suck in real golf. Got a buddy who is good an always hits a draw on the course and it does the same on the simulator. I have a bad slice and it is a slice on the machine. I can play 6 players at a time on over 100 courses around the world. It is show on my Projector. pretty awesome.
    I was going to ask you about that. Can you send a link?

It looks really good. Job well done. I'm jealous. I have a media room and wish instead I had this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
      I was going to ask you about that. Can you send a link?

It looks really good. Job well done. I'm jealous. I have a media room and wish instead I had this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      Golf Simulators from Optishot give you a great virtual golfing experience at home. Come see our mats, monitors, and simulators.

Comment

Wow, That is a great cave!

Comment

Also, the floor was super easy to do. Epoxyplus.com You can go on Youtube and watch videos how to do it. Took about 15 minutes on one day, and 45 minutes the next.
          Will give it a look. I've been considering using the Rustoleum method for my workshop. I wish I'd known of it before I carpeted my home "office."

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Nicely done sir.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great looking job! Made me think....several years ago I had to sell my ranch just outside of Granbury. Saved from my "external" game room, I still have a square poker table, with chairs and the poker covering in my wife's office. It's not getting used and I'll do this: I'll give it to a TBH member, you pick it up and enjoy!

The table and chairs are made out of old fencing, wood, the kind it would cost you a pretty penny to buy IF you can find this type anymore. If anyone want's it shoot me a pm and i'll take some pics and send to you. I'm in Granbury, won't deliver or even move it out of the house, lol! If you remember seeing furniture built out of faded, rustic fencing..well this is it! I had a 14x34 game room filled with this type of furnishing and a pool table, ex-wife forced the sale but I always loved this table...going to waste, so it will make a HELL of a man cave edition.

Kuma....Please, once more...PM me and I'll respond....

Comment

Well done buddy!

Comment

Finally got around to getting some glass cut for the bar top enclosures.. I was debating what I was going to put in there to lay arrow heads on. I thought about Axis capes, cow hide, Leather, then I just kinda landed on Sand. Turned out pretty good. Some of the lighter colored flint blends in but pretty happy with it. Got a bunch of the stuff I found when I was younger and some of my kids finds in there as well. Nothing Killer in there as of yet. Just some of the stuff I had in bags and small frames. Lots of tiny bird points from New Mexico as well. Some busted up, but all cool to talk about.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180317_171351.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	24534941

Name:	20180317_171358.jpg
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	24534942

Name:	Arrowheads.jpg
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	24534943

Comment

Also got Caribu back from Taxi. Did a Euro on him so people could pull him off the wall and hold him. You just can not see everything from one angle..

Name:	Caribu.jpg
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	24534944

Name:	caribu 1.jpg
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	24534945

Comment

That’s pretty cool. Don’t see many like that. I want to whack a caribou also!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Comment

Well done all around. Looks like a good place to grab a drink and swap some hunting stories.

Comment

Also, the floor was super easy to do. Epoxyplus.com You can go on Youtube and watch videos how to do it. Took about 15 minutes on one day, and 45 minutes the next.
                            Nice! I'd like to do that to my basement floor.

Comment

Glasses clink

Comment

Very nice[emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X