No announcement yet.

Remembering Tuthdoc Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read every word of all 4 of those threads........I want to go Axis hunting.

Gifted story teller and heck of a writer. I never got a chance to meet him or talk with him but have always enjoyed his threads. Great tribute!

Comment

I've ready many of his threads. I believe he had just passed when I started lurking. The responses to his passing is what let me know this was a community not just an internet forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
        I've ready many of his threads. I believe he had just passed when I started lurking. The responses to his passing is what let me know this was a community not just an internet forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I went back & looked at the post you referenced & agree with you 100%. The gentleman must have been a heck of an individual and the respect he was given proves that fact. There are some extremely good individuals on this site.

Comment

Sure wish I could of shared a campfire with him. He definitely knew how to hook you into a thread, wore out the refresh button haha. Always enjoyed his hunting threads. I will drink a Pepsi in his honor this weekend

Comment

In my opinion he was the “Higher Authority” on all things bowhunting. His opinions carried a lot of weight around here. I never had the privilege of meeting him but he left quite a legacy

Comment

Thanks Mitch! Been awhile since I read those threads. Miss the man.

Comment

South of Dallas and west of Houston

Comment

I miss sharing a campfire with him on the Junco. He taught me a lot in the few short years I knew him.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Miss his insight every year. God bless him.
                    Great tribute, brother.

Comment

He was the first person I ever argued management on TBH! Good dude. Wish I would have met him in person.

Comment

Great post Mitch
                        Doc was definitely one of the good ones

Comment

awesomeness

Comment

Up for a fresh Pepsi

Comment

Said it before and will say it again...the world needs more John Lee's!

Comment

Drill one

Comment

Working...
                                X