No announcement yet.

That little ol band from TEXAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Great ! Saw Glen Frey a couple of nights ago . I think we are at the center of The Aging Rockers Tour since I have been here ! We have been to A Lot Of Shows !

Comment

"She won't do it, but her sister will!"

Comment

Saw them at whitewater last year to , love me some TOP
        Balinese
        Tush
        Mex blackbird

Comment

Originally posted by marceco View Post
          It's Great ! Saw Glen Frey a couple of nights ago . I think we are at the center of The Aging Rockers Tour since I have been here ! We have been to A Lot Of Shows !
          You dirty dog.......

Comment

Absolutely...Have Mercy! My favorite band. Mostly like the old, bluesy stuff better than the new. I'll never get tired of it. I hear the newest CD is quite good. Never on the shelf when I go shopping. My favorite album of theirs is Tejas.......Driving While Blind, Ten Dollar Man, It's Only Love, El Diabalo.

Comment

Comment

They definitely have some good tunes. Their songs seem to find thier way to alot of movies.

Comment

Fan here. I remember listening to them when I was as a kid and love hearing them 30 years later. The ole dudes are still rockin it!

Comment

I sat and spoke with Frank Beard for 20 minutes a few years back in the golf course locker room. At lunch I was introduced to him - I had no idea who it was during our discussion. He didn't look like days of old. But he was super cool. He played a money game behind us.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Some Mexican Blackbird for the weekend...
                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

What make you think I like em? First time I saw em live was Fandango tour 1975 I think. All the animals on stage. Very cool

Comment

Seen them a few times. Big fan!

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
                              Some Mexican Blackbird for the weekend...
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFWC...e_gdata_player
                              I do not remember that song great tune!

Comment

Have Mercy is right those stories cant be told properly even if you tried. Just let it lay

Comment

Working...
                                X