X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
    I buy online.
    Easy.
    Yep!!! Couple minutes had my wife, son and my license. No waiting, did not even have to get out of my chair

Comment

21 to buy a hunting lic at Walmart?

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Yes....and they send you a receipt via immediately that covers you if you don't need tags. You can print off or take a pic of your receipt and carry it in the field where you don't need tags.

I went that way this year after it was recommended on here. I will never stand in line for a license again.

This should read they send you a receipt via EMAIL immediately.

Left out an important word [emoji41]

Comment

I like how you can connect your license to the outdoor annual app on your phone. For stuff with no tags....dove, exotics, fish....just keep your phone handy.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
          I like how you can connect your license to the outdoor annual app on your phone. For stuff with no tags....dove, exotics, fish....just keep your phone handy.
          And you can connect your kids and wife to the app as well so if your dove hunting with the kids you just need to pull up the app

Comment

never trust anything the clerk at walmart tells you about licenses. I went bear hunting in NM 20 years ago, stopped at Malmart to buy license. I told the clerk I was from Alabama and needed EVERYTHING required to legally bear hunt in NM. When I killed my bear the guide told me to tag it. WHAT? Seems the idiot clerk had not give me the FREE paper tag you needed to tag the bear in the field with, before you went to the local GW to get the metal tag put on it.

The local GW, a total *** from New York, had already been in the guides and my face as we loaded water at a roadside spring so I wasn't going to him for the FREE tag. I ended up calling the Director of NM Game and Fish and explained my problem. He had a local store issue me a tag so we could go the the local GW.

Local GW showed his butt again, threatened me with jail, and didn't tag the bear. We did it all over again the next day with my buddies bear. I called the Director back again to let him know how his employee acted. I hope my calls helped get the GW fired a month er so later.

Never trust a Walmart clerk to know the correct facts.

Comment

Both of my teenagers (18 and 17) each went to Walmart alone and got their licenses....

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                And you can connect your kids and wife to the app as well so if your dove hunting with the kids you just need to pull up the app

Didn’t know that!!
                That’s cool!!

Comment

Working...
                X