Bow mounted lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow mounted lights

What’s up everyone. Long time reader first time posting. I’m looking into purchasing a bow mounted light for some pig hunting. Been looking around and there seems to be a lot of companies making these lights. Looking for something in the 100$-150$ price range. Anyone have any positive recommendations?

My favorite is the Sniper. They are a sponsor on here and are good people to deal with.

Comment

I use the pig light from elusive wildlife.

Comment

Sniper

Comment

I have the elusive wildlife, but I would look hard at the sniper

Comment

I have a nite hunter set up, has a mountable pressure switch. I like it for $100. Sniper are good too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sniper

Comment

I'm ready to try one too but in the past, using rifle-mounted lights, the hogs scattered when the light hit their eyes, regardless of direction and speed.

Comment

NAP from Academy

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                    I'm ready to try one too but in the past, using rifle-mounted lights, the hogs scattered when the light hit their eyes, regardless of direction and speed.
                    You can buy a cap that slowly turns the light on or your can point it up in the sky and slowly bring it down on target.
                    It's not the light the spooks then it's their shadows moving.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X