Rant !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rant !!

After spending over 2300.00 on my truck last week I took a look at the itemized bill when I got home. My truck is a 2003 dodge with a 5.9 cummins(140000 miles). They replaced the back and front brakes and the rest was on the front end. I had told them to rotate the tires since I knew they would have all of them off to do the brakes. I was ticked off when I saw where they charged me 10.00 to rotate the tires. I figured they would do it for nothing since all the tires were already off and another place in town does it for free even if you did not buy the tires from them.

Ya that’s about what I’d expect. Man I can’t stand dealing with dealerships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had a ford truck years ago that failed inspection due to faulty gas cap. They had one in parts for $30 something dollars and then charged me 1/4 hour labor to put it on. They already had the so called faulty one off. I hate dealerships

Comment

Most shops don't let a chance to make money get away. I'm surprised they don't ask for gratuity as well.
        OK didn't specify if this was a dealer or not but common knowledge they will bend you over too without question.

Comment

Give them a chance to make it right... Call them back and ask for the $10 back. If they won’t then rant away and name the place.

Comment

Name the place then call them back.

Comment

Are you really crying about $2.50 per tire to rotate your tires? If a mechanic makes $30/hr that seems pretty reasonable to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You paid for an added request.

Comment

Sounds like a question that should have been asked before the labor was performed.

Though it does reek of bull spit....

Comment

Unless the shop specifically told you they would rotate your tires for free, I seriously doubt you will find anyone here to sympathize with you on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Are you really crying about $2.50 per tire to rotate your tires? If a mechanic makes $30/hr that seems pretty reasonable to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agreed. When I read it I assumed they charged $10 per tire. Hence the rant

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	C12F5DCC-26B1-4D67-8943-54FFDC49782B.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	24546357

I wish outrage factories were subject to Trump’s Tarriff’s, alas they are largely domestic.

Comment

Why’d you check the itemized bill after you payed. Should have checked it before you
                          Paid. And why are you squirming over $10 for a service that you requested? Geez the total bill was $2300 and $10 of it got you this worked up. Relax man....��

Comment

10 whole dollhairs

Comment

I bought four bags of the lumber jack pellets for my traeger grill ( recommended here) they charged me 13.43 a bag, four separate charges on my card. One they rang up for 13.42 and went back the next day and charged my card .01. I get it they didn't charge me enough, but come on .01.

Comment

Working...
                              X