No announcement yet.

Prayer request for my son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prayers sent for your lil boy, may he have a speedy recovery!
    God grant your family peace as only he can.

Comment

^Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers for your son.

Comment

prayers sent for a speedy recovery and for you and your wife, i know yall are exhausted

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Will be thinking of him .Keep us updated.

Comment

Prayers sent^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by delriowil View Post
                  Sweldo73, When everything here gets a little less crazy my wife and I would like to talk to you. My wife was saying something about finding Dr. that deals with the Marfans. His surgon was Dr. Allen Milewicz We seen his Wife on Thursday for some genetic testing.
                  Please do, Wil. My boss is one of the world's leading surgeons in treating the cardiothoracic complications of Marfans (including the procedure your son had and specifically the aortic valve and aorta). We are heavily involved in research on Marfans and are working with Dr. Milewicz to capture the genetic profiles of individuals and families with connective tissue disorders so that we can study the disease and develop targeted therapies to treat the disease. You can reach me at the number I sent you.

More prayers (for speedy recovery),
                  Scott

Comment

Hey Wil, I'm very glad to hear Rhett is doing well. If y'all need anything let us know. My wife goes in very early in the mornings, and if you guys are staying with your son, and need something brought from Kingwood that you need, just let us know, and she can put it in the car and get it to you. I saw that he is supposed to be there a week or so. We'd love to help you in any way we can.

God speed on his complete recovery!

Comment

More prayers sent for all.

Comment

Prayin' for your son Wil..

Nothing like standing there worrying about your own child. Nervous feeling

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

prayers sent for a speedy and full recovery. god bless him and you and the family!

Comment

Working...
                                X