X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
    Everyone I know owns a pulse....lol

I guess I know most of the 3%
    Thats just what he said but maybe to keep everyone from asking?? The new ones are a little slow for my liking also but I bet they're super smooth and great for hunting for the majority.

Comment

I am a little dissapointed that they didn't have a speed bow in the mix this year but Pete and company are into making the most shootable bows on the market. 12 Ring is right. It is hard for me also to beleive that the Pulse consisted of only 3% of their sales. They have a pretty big following on the Elite forum.

I don't change bows every year and the Energy specs are not that much different then my 13 Answer. Plus I need to bloody this new bow up for several season first.

Comment

Pulse here too...... very disappointed there is no speed bow in the 2014 line-up. I love my Pulse, always looked at it as a "hybrid", getting the best of both worlds! I guess I'll own a legend now......

GED10

Comment

I have always been intrigued by their warranty. What are the price ranges on their bows?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            I have always been intrigued by their warranty. What are the price ranges on their bows?
            I believe I heard the E35 is around $899

Comment

Originally posted by cz52man View Post
              Is there a distinct advantage of the roller guard over the cable slide? Just curious on this.
              yes

Comment

I looked at these and the Primes....and the Hoyts...and the bowtechs...and the Mathews.... Going to give my Diamond to my wife after deer season and buy myself a new toy.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleGArchery View Post
                  I was told 4 bows total for the year.
                  E32...E35...Spirit and Tour...that's it.

Yep my 2013 Pulse isn't going anywhere

Comment

Working...
                  X