Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May GOD be with them also... (rahma's daughter included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for peace and comfort through Him.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I pray for those still hurting physically and those hurting hurting emotionally. Tragedy can and does strike swiftly and takes our breath away.

My prayers and condolences to all of you.

Comment

Prayers to all.

Comment

Prayers for you and the other families involved. I have two daughters of my own and I can't imagine what your going through.

Comment

Originally posted by rahma View Post
            It was my daughter, Ally, who died in this crash. She was not driving. She and my other daughter were passengers. Their friend was driving and I do not blame her for her what happened. This tragedy is literally bringing hundreds to Jesus and changing people's lives across the entire country. Gods ways are always bigger than ours. I will never understand why it had to be Ally, but she is walking the streets of gold with Jesus. Her light shined bright when she was here with us and her death couldn't put it out. Her light is still shining bright!
            So sorry for your loss sir. May God bless and comfort you in a way that only He can.

Prayers for everyone's eventual healing.

Comment

WFAA channel 8 will be running a story tonight at 10

Comment

Just watched the story. Prayers again ongoing for the family of rahma. A beautiful life gone to soon. Stay strong in the faith and I hope to meet her someday rahma...

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Prayers up for you and your family.

Comment

Praying for all involved. Rahma your perspective is amazing encouring and spot on.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

I can't imagine the heartache and sadness. My prayers go up for all involved and may God hold Ally close to Him and give peace and understanding to a heartbroken family.

Not a one of us are promised tomorrow...not ourselves, our children, our spouses, our family nor our friends. Live and Love everyday like it could be our last, stay close to God and never forget to let those that you love know that they are loved.

Comment

That's a good word Curt!

Rahma, I just included you, your family and the others involved in my morning prayer time... I have had a knot in my gut ever since I read through this thread yesterday. Got home last night and was trying to tell my wife about it... got so emotional, I could not get the words out. Before that, we prayed as a class group for you in our Wednesday night Bible study.

Thank you sir for showing everyone what faith is and what the Lord can do. Stay strong brother!

Comment

Prayers continue...

Comment

WOW!!!!

Prayers up!

Bisch

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you, your family and everyone affected by this terrible tragedy.

Comment

Working...
                                X