Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
    Nancy Pelosi is a ****ing whore
    How can you not stand in respect for our fallen heroes and support ending war she and her band of hate mongers dressed in white are pathetic

Comment

Hey the dems are building roads and bridges, yall listen up.

Comment

I got so ****** watching the reactions of the white suit b***h brigade!! Hating America and letting everyone see it. Yet another win for Trump! They hang themselves like Clinton witnesses!!

Comment

Trump should have given Pelosi a pen. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
            Trump should have given Pelosi a pen. Lol
            to the neck

Comment

The Mich Governor giving the Democratic Response will be a rising star. She has the speaking ability and charisma that I haven’t seen since Obammy. Mark my words, this lady will shine in coming elections.

Comment

She planned out the paper-ripping spectacle long ago. That's why she was so spastic flipping the pages during the speech.

What a juvenile, petulant, and immature act of disrespect to the office. She was tearing pages while he was still talking. That's gonna backfire.

Next up: acquittal in the Senate.

MAGA!

Comment

Greatest speech yet, totally destroyed the democrats. Four more years with a pipeline full of new conservative judges to be confirmed.

Comment

I thought it was against the law to abuse elderly women like that

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                      The Mich Governor giving the Democratic Response will be a rising star. She has the speaking ability and charisma that I haven’t seen since Obammy. Mark my words, this lady will shine in coming elections.
                      I disagree her biggest talking points we’re fixing pot holes

Comment

Pelosi tearing that speech up may as well been her shredding the Democrats chances of ever beating Trump

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          I disagree her biggest talking points we’re fixing pot holes
                          Pot holes that the Democrats running the city never fixed so a kid did it with a bucket of dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Pelosi tearing that speech up may as well been her shredding the Democrats chances of ever beating Trump
                            Guaranteed campaign ad

Comment

On those torn pages were written the names of Americans who died in service to this country.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                Pot holes that the Democrats running the city never fixed so a kid did it with a bucket of dirt.
                                And as usual a temporary solution to a problem that will back in less than a week after the dirt is gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X