Sweetwater Roundup !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    Skeet's is the best, in my opinion. There's a little hole in the wall downtown, just south and a little west of the courthouse that is a great Mexican food place. Can't remember the name of it, but the food is really good. Those little hole in the wall Mexican food places are usually the best.

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    Lol I guess Im gonna blasted but I agree with Allens be average. Maybe its because I had to high expectations but I was disappointed. And for me I really don't like to be seated with strangers all grabbing food of the same plates. Doubt I will ever go back for that reason alone.

Funny how different opinions can be.

We eat in Sweetwater 6-8 times per year and Allen’s is by far our favorite, went to Skeets 2-3 times and was never impressed and doubt we will be back.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      Funny how different opinions can be.

We eat in Sweetwater 6-8 times per year and Allen’s is by far our favorite, went to Skeets 2-3 times and was never impressed and doubt we will be back.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.
      Yep. But the sharing the food off the same plate thing I just can't get past.

Comment

Well we gave Tita’s a try this evening. [emoji777][emoji777]

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          Well we gave Tita’s a try this evening. [emoji777][emoji777]

Ya, can’t say I’m much of a fan myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There is a place called Trent country club that has pretty good food. Definitely an intereting country club, metal barn build out and old

But we liked it, worth a visit every now and then

Comment

I second Trent CC. Decent steak and definitely not a country club scene. Heff's is a good burger. Perini Ranch is worth the drive for the bread pudding.

Comment

Working...
              X