No announcement yet.

Hogs and tannerite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about some det cord wrapped around some Coleman propane lantern bottles, sitting atop some nails? Hypothetically of course. LoL

Comment

Discussed it before never tried it though.figured we would wound all and kill none and end up chasinf a bunch of mad pigs through the brush..we decided against it

Comment

Probably have better luck setting up TBH meeting at your place and everyone bring all weapons and ammo necessary. That should take care of a few. Lol

Comment

Hypothetically, I would like to see the video myself.

Comment

ATF may consider that an improvised explosive due to the nails, ball bearings or whatever else is being propelled during the explosion, may want to check with local pd before anyone posts pics or videos of it on here last thing we want is abunch of negative attention for tbh or yourself to get slammed. However, I would like to see such method.

Comment

Some of you guys are setting yourselves up for alot of flat tires.

DJ

Comment

There was a video of a group of hogs and I think the explosion took out 2 with the rest of the herd running away. To eradicate the herd a semi auto shotgun would get more hits and have some friends help spray the herd, Then finish them off with a .22 or something. That will keep them away for a month or so.

Comment

Chrisgunguy...... you mean YET!!

Comment

What if the GW was helping you out........hypothetically.

Comment

Funny

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                        Some of you guys are setting yourselves up for alot of flat tires.

DJ
                        Ill see their flat tire and raise them
                        IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                        I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

It was funny to see that guy with the chaps come walking in all cowboy with a pistol in each hand just to see nothing.

Comment

Working...
                          X