No announcement yet.

How do you like your coffee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drink mine black with just a splash of half and half to cut the acidity. I make pour overs with dark roasted beans at the house. It's a little time consuming but it makes for an excellent cup of coffee!

Comment

Black and strong

Comment

Wet.
        I can drink it hot or cold.
        I'm like it with French vanilla cream

Comment

Black for me too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Is hunting season over already?!

Comment

Just like my women... hot, strong and black. (Said that to the lady at the waffle house and got a strange look).

Actually had to memorize my wife's Star Bucks order. I only go through the drive through and make sure I have a big chew in when I get to the window.

"Grande white chocolate mocha with soy. Extra shot of espresso and whip cream"

I feel funny just typing it.

Comment

Black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Coffee and whiskey should not have anything mixed with them...black for me as well

Comment

I used to roast coffee for a living back in the day for a high end outfit. I could at one point tell what region of the world the beans were grown in when we would blind sample but I lost that skill when I got out of the business. I am still partial to South American beans, namely Costa Rican, Guatemalan and Peruvian, roasted light and the higher it is grown the better. Tanzanian peaberry is also up on my list. Black, black, black. If you knew what was in most of the flavoring additives in those froo froo coffees you might think twice about ingesting that stuff.

I still occasionally roast at home but I have a few places that are my go to's for fresh roasted coffee.

Comment

If it does not leave a tree bark after taste it isnt strong enough
                      Last edited by Death from Above; 12-11-2017, 12:08 PM.

Comment

If any of you are in the area I recommend this place. They know how to make beans for a nice cup of joe.

Texas Coffee Roasters, Coffee Subscriptions, Specialty Coffee Roasters. Avoca Coffee is leading the charge in artisan coffee roasts in the Dallas Fort Worth Area.

Comment

Black...

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                            I drink my coffee black but get me back in Miami and Im getting some more of that cuban coffee.
                            Is there a certain brand or just what you got at your favorite coffee shop?

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            I buy green coffee beans and roast them myself to desired richness & flavor. Since I only drink 1-2 cups several times per week, I brew using an Aeropress which is portable and easy to use. Make ice coffee during warmer months using a Toddy. 1 cream and 1 Equal for me
                            CB you're right up the road from Community. You should get them to custom roast, package for you and start selling Ragin Blaze coffee. Just think of the celebrity endorsements you would get...Smart, Black Ice etc.

My favorite is Community French Roast, 2 scoops per cup. I like it black but confess I now use half and half.

Comment

With a fresh piece of pie. Lol

1 pack of sweet n low and some half and half

Comment

Once you go black........

Comment

Working...
                                X