No announcement yet.

Crappy Situation - Opinions Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck, I’d clean up the mess if I got to hunt for free. SIL would be banned if I was the owner and I don’t know if I’d ever let him come back to hunt.

Regards,

Dave

Comment

What's SIL's phone number?

Comment

So, the culprit is your brother-in-law? Have you explained it to your sister...or your wife, he he is her brother?

...and the owner is your dad or your grandad?

I’m so confused!

Comment

Will clean toilet messes for hunting rights! Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            So, the culprit is your brother-in-law? Have you explained it to your sister...or your wife, he he is her brother?

...and the owner is your dad or your grandad?

I’m so confused!
            Yes, the culprit is my brother in law (sister's husband). Owner is my dad. I included grandpa because my kids and nieces were all there. My dad went to dinner at my sister and brother in laws house Sunday evening and that's where the slow filling tank/couldn't unclog it story came from. But, my dad never holds my brother in law accountable for his actions or lack of actions. It has been ongoing since he bought the place 18 years ago.
            Last edited by cehorn; 11-14-2017, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
              Yes, the culprit is my brother in law (sister's husband). Owner is my dad. I included grandpa because my kids and nieces were all there. My dad went to dinner at my sister and brother in laws house Sunday evening and that's where the slow filling tank/couldn't unclog it story came from.
              so, he was at their house for dinner when he found out they trashed his bathroom?
              shoulda went into their bathroom and took a dump on the floor and left.

Comment

It would be said one time and one time only. "I don't care who did it cause **** happens but what I do care about is the fact that it is cleaned up and cleaned up properly and right now. If you enjoy coming here then act like it. I'm going to go outside for a bit and when I come back in I hope everything is in good working order".

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

it will be dry by the next time you go

But I have a feeling this is a joke on everyone that is answering seriously....It surely cant be a real question

Comment

I would have a talk with my Dad about it and let him handle it.

He's the owner, he controls the property so ask him to make the SOB, I mean the SIL clean it up.

Comment

I am in your corner here. the clogger is responsible. also, being the son-in-law in a ranch owning family of my own, it is my personal belief that I shouldn't even ask to hunt or fish until I have done several good weekends of work on the ranches with livestock or other wise. Also, yall may want to adopt the phrase "leave it better than when you got here"

Comment

Cehorn,

Families & sibling marriages can really just make life extremely difficult. I know only too well. Your Dad is stuck with seeing and dealing with SIL if he wants to continue to see the grand kids and your sister. We are all sorry for your troubles and obviously all see it the same way you do. Hang in there! This too will pass and it certainly is not worth ruining a relationship over. He is just full of S%$#!

Comment

Man, I know what you want to hear, but the simple fact is you should have cleaned up that crap before you left. I get you were trying to prove a point but human feces is not the medium in which to prove that point.

There are any number of ways you can retaliate against your brother-in-law. I can guarantee you this, it would be the last time he did something like that if I had to clean it up.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            If I was the owner not a **** person would be allowed to hunt until the mess was. That it is beyond childish.
                            X2

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                              Yes, the culprit is my brother in law (sister's husband). Owner is my dad. I included grandpa because my kids and nieces were all there. My dad went to dinner at my sister and brother in laws house Sunday evening and that's where the slow filling tank/couldn't unclog it story came from. But, my dad never holds my brother in law accountable for his actions or lack of actions. It has been ongoing since he bought the place 18 years ago.

Well, there is only one correct solution. Your sorry brother-in-law needs his arse whupped!

Please post pitchers!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                                Well, there is only one correct solution. Your sorry brother-in-law needs his arse whupped!

Please post pitchers!
                                He needs to get Burnadelled

Comment

Working...
                                X