View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 05:53 PM   #3
Eight Point
Txhuntr2's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Kinney County

You need to hire an independent appraiser who will inspect your car and provide you with a report on its diminished value. It will cost a couple hundred dollars that you must pay out of pocket then file a claim with the other guys insurance company. They will have their "expert" give them a lower number and you'll negotiate a settlement. At least that's how mine went.
Txhuntr2 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top