Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
    You and me both lol
    Which one you looking at ? I really black receivers, so the onyx pro appeals to me a lot. But dang so many have spectacular wood it's hard to decide. I have emailed ( week ago) but do you know if they charge tax, and what shipping is ? Sorry op, didn't mean to hi jack. But it will keep your post up top to.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
      Which one you looking at ? I really black receivers, so the onyx pro appeals to me a lot. But dang so many have spectacular wood it's hard to decide. I have emailed ( week ago) but do you know if they charge tax, and what shipping is ? Sorry op, didn't mean to hi jack. But it will keep your post up top to.
      onyx pro is what I’m looking at. I don’t know any details as far as shipping and tax though.

OP, I think any of the ones listed here will suit your needs! All great options for under $1K

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

I bought an older Franchi OU 20 on here a few years back and thought I would shoot it more. I grew up shooting old humpback Brownings, and it is just hard for me to shoot anything else. I get frustrated after 5 or 6 misses and go back to my old gun. Long way to say I have one I'll sell if interested. I'll sell for what I have in it...I think 550...It just sets in the safe.

Comment

Buy a yildiz, or even the Stevens 555. You'll get your money's worth out of it. I have a 28ga. Yildiz and a 20ga. Stevens. I've spent roughly 10× the cost of either shotgun on shells for each and they both still run without a single issue. I really like the 28ga. It's not as pretty as the Stevens but it's light and i can't seen to miss with it.

Comment

Cabelas has the CZ Teal on the Father's Day sale right now. Would probably be just the ticket in that price range. May be able to find a Franchi Instinct L used

https://www.cabelas.com/catalog/prod...7&type=product
              This is a GREAT deal.

Wish they offered it in a 28 gauge

Comment

Cabelas has the CZ Teal on the Father's Day sale right now. Would probably be just the ticket in that price range. May be able to find a Franchi Instinct L used

https://www.cabelas.com/catalog/prod...7&type=product
                This. I shoot a CZ wingshooter in 20 for dove and quail. Same gun as the Teal just fancier. Great Gun for the money. My brother bought a Teal last year and loves it.

Comment

Mossberg Silver Reserve Combo, is what I was looking into. It is a 12 ga and 20 ga both options with the package to switch when you want to.

Comment

Yea I just looked at cabelas to see what the franchi L are now, and dang they have gone up quit a bit in a couple of years. If I get the beretta I want, I may have a very little used ( like three boxes of shells at the most) franchi L for sale.

Comment

Working...
                    X