Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poacher Reward!

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
    Did you post this on the Leon County Swap page on FB. It has over 20k members I'm sure someone knows something.

Someone suggested that before and I submitted to join but I don’t think I ever got approved. We have put it in the Centerville paper and the Buffalo Press.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
      Someone suggested that before and I submitted to join but I don’t think I ever got approved. We have put it in the Centerville paper and the Buffalo Press.

Yeah I suggested it on the first thread. I'll post it for you and see if it gets any traction.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Thought this was as good as done with it narrowed down to two suspects and a ton of evidence no one but the op and GW's know about......?

Good luck, OP. Hope you get some closure!

Comment

Hey Cajun pm me whatever details you want me to include in my post. Location, date and what not. I guess your original post got deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
            Hey Cajun pm me whatever details you want me to include in my post. Location, date and what not. I guess your original post got deleted.

Can I send you a word document? I made a flyer that I’ve also distributed to some of the local shops.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
              Can I send you a word document? I made a flyer that I’ve also distributed to some of the local shops.

Pm sent

Comment

Good luck to you. Hope you find the guy

Comment

Continuing to root for good luck catching the bad guy!

Comment

Thanks guys! Definitely still working on it!

Comment

Cajun, would it be helpful to send picture of the deer to all the taxidermists if you could get a list?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_C View Post
                        Cajun, would it be helpful to send picture of the deer to all the taxidermists if you could get a list?
                        Lot of poachers been busted that way. There was a huge buck posted in Horseshoe Bay. And the state sent pictures of it to axidermist across the state. Those taxis shared it across states and buck was found in a shop in Tennessee getting mounted

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_C View Post

I’d be willing to try that. I talked to the game wardens about it but they said more than likely the poachers took it to a taxi that they are friends with in the area and that may cause them to ditch it.

I don’t know what the right answer is. We are pretty certain we know who did it but we have to have proof that they have in their possession.

Comment

Just checking for good results. I’ll check back later

Comment

dropping in to see status.. still following..

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X