The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebecca Creek

bulleit bourbon...this is good stuff too.

Comment

Another vote for Woodford Reserve. I've had a lot of spirits, and it really impressed me.

Comment

You guys drinking Crown and Jack need to get out more. The stuff that is out there these days will make you put that stuff down for good and lose all those mixers.

Here are my favorites with Watkins (available at Total Wine) holding #1 by a looooong margin. Best part is that its $17 a bottle too. I'd drink this $17 stuff over anything higher priced. Its that good.

Click image for larger version

Name:	watkins.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	24378288

Name:	EAGLE-RARE-NEW.png
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	24378290

Name:	angles envy.jpg
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	24378289

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
          No love for Garrison Bros.?
          It's pricey, but it sure tasted good to me with a couple ice cubes.
          Garrison Bros...Great Texas Bourbon. They made a very small and limited (also pricey) batch of cowboy bourbon that is probably the best bourbon I have had...wish they had more of it

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
            You guys drinking Crown and Jack need to get out more. The stuff that is out there these days will make you put that stuff down for good and lose all those mixers.

Here are my favorites with Watkins (available at Total Wine) holding #1 by a looooong margin. Best part is that its $17 a bottle too. I'd drink this $17 stuff over anything higher priced. Its that good.

[ATTACH]710170[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]710172[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]710171[/ATTACH]

Hey, quit twisting my arm. Ow, that hurts! Ok, stop. I'll go buy all 3 of these tonight on my way home.

Comment

Woodford and Rebecca for me. Before this is was Makers and still like it.

Comment

jim beam black , if you haven't tried it your missing out

Comment

Hate to break it to some of y'all but Jack Daniels isn't bourbon. Just ask any Tennessee Squire.

Comment

Unfortunately I have a taste for the rare stuff. Eagle Rare 17yr, George T Stagg, William Larue Weller, Pappy Van Winkle, etc...

As far as stuff you can find on shelves I like Eagle Rare, Blantons, Stagg Jr., Buffalo Trace, and of course good ol Jack Daniels.

Comment

Knob Creek for me.

Comment

ive had 1835 and rebecca creek brown water. theyre both pretty harsh on the tongue and need something to go with them. I am by no means an aficionado but i know i can drink the hell out of some jamesons.

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
                          Knob Creek for me.
                          This is definitely one of my favorites

Comment

James beam with diet coke

Will always be my favorite.

Comment

Crown Royal with just a splash of sprite it my Go to drink, have a bottle of 1835 it's ok not my favorite.

Comment

Rebecca/40 creek for drinking
                                Wild turkey honey for shooting, but that is very very rare for any of the above as I am strictly a CoorsLight gal these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X