X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QAD Drop away.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
      May be fool proof but I’ve seen some fools use it wrong. And it slows arrow down some. Drop away all day for me!!! A QAD drop away does pretty much the same bc it locks and holds the arrow in place like the WB
      No it don't slow your arrow down, the nock on the arrow has more force to overcome than any WB. Drop aways, to many moving parts, a balancing act to keep your arrow on it. I don't know how many times on hunting shows I have heard, clang..."my arrow fell off the rest!"

Comment

drop-away- mine is designed where it can't "fall off"

Comment

The negligible benefits of a fall away don't outweigh the downside of moving parts which can break or a rest that can fail. 3-6FPS faster is worth nothing. Slightly (enough that unless your a pro you can't tell) better accuracy. Noise is way to subjective and depends on too many factors to include, but it would be marginal.

WB all the way all the time no reason not to.

Comment

Drop Away

I was just telling a friend that I’ve never shot a bow that shoots as well as the old Darton I have. But then, I’ve never shot a bow with a drop away before this one either. So...

Comment

WB here! But I like keeping stuff simple. Like foot shift on a Honda 4 wheeler over the electric shift too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I prefer my biscuits with gravy. Just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by merlin View Post
                  drop-away- mine is designed where it can't "fall off"
                  And you cant "let down" and re-draw with out "recocking a drop away

Comment

I am a drop away fan. I started out with a WB but quickly converted. I opine that the DA is quiter and as accurate as the WB. They solved the arrow falling off a long time ago. All of my friends that shoot professionally shoot DA and they swear by it. With that said, if the WB works for you than use it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      Incorrect............my Apache can be drawn and let down without cocking (or recocking) anything.

Comment

Drop away

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                          The negligible benefits of a fall away don't outweigh the downside of moving parts which can break or a rest that can fail. 3-6FPS faster is worth nothing. Slightly (enough that unless your a pro you can't tell) better accuracy. Noise is way to subjective and depends on too many factors to include, but it would be marginal.

WB all the way all the time no reason not to.
                          You are so eloquent. Very accurate statement. Hunting in the South, most days are humid and that works on springs and moving parts causing them to fail.

WB noise is non existent.

Comment

Can with a limbdriver rest

Comment

This is not true. I have "let down" my bow many times and re-drawn without ever messing with my drop away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Drop away

Comment

Working...
                                X